A Casual BACKLOG EVENT NOW FINISHED

Here is my end of the week update.  

No new completions of games.  Still working on FF15 though I have made it to chapter 5 lol, I would probably be farther into it if not for my habit of running off and ding every side quest along the way.  I realized this morning I was doing that so I managed to get chapters 3 and 4 done.  Nothing like progress to make you feel like you actually accomplished something in a game lol.  My save file says I have 40 and some change in hours played, but to be honest about 20 of those is from earlier in the week when I was working had to step away from the game for something work related and left the character running circles to work on the stupid survival skill, which is only advanced by walking around the map even though you have a car, chocobos and can fast travel to locations you have been before.  And why would you walk or even drive when it ever quest has you go from one side of the map to the other and then back again... not for 300 gils and potion reward thank you, fast travel it is. lol

On 10/01/2021 at 11:03 AM, arsenal4life1471 said:

It's Been a small While since i gave an update myself, I've Been working through Ac Valhalla throughout this week and i am about 36 hours played at this stage. Looking at how long to beat.com its at 52 hours so i should be on the home stretch by next weekend fingers crossed lol.

Me and my boyfriend have been working through Valhalla and our saves are at around 40 hours and we’ve only just started England ? I think we’ve maybe cleared like 3 areas? ? so I imagine it’ll be like 90 hours at least before I’m finished with it 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, arsenal4life1471 said:

@Arethien YOu'll get a ps5 one day :)

@Spinacheq Now thats what you call padding out a game can't stand when games do that.

@hittheroadbucky what were you doing in those 40 hours lol. I was thinking about trying to get the platinum but forget it. it will probs be 100 hours plus platinum no thanks

I’ve been 100% completing all the regions because I’m going for the platinum. So I’ve fully done the first part of Norway, 4 or 5 in England and Asgard so far. I’ve also killed quite a few of the named zealots and all 3 of those witch demon things. It’s such a grind getting all the treasures/artifacts/missions and that’s what’s taking the most time 

• Like 1

Okay I'll do one! I'll be working to 100%/Platinum most games instead of just playing the story/campaign I think. Anyways here goes:

Level 1:

Life Is Strange (100%)

Level 2:

Marvel's Spiderman  (NG+/Ultimate playthrough)

SteamWorld Dig (4-star playthrough)

Level 3:

Homefront (As close to 100% as still possible, 2 playthroughs of campaign)

Grand Theft Auto V (Story)

Dead Nation (Completing story w/ all collectibles, maybe 100%)

Level 4:

Lego Indiana Jones 2 (100%)

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee (100%)

Spy Chameleon (100%)

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (100%)

Level 5:

Stealth 2 Inc (100%)

Fallout: New Vegas (100%)

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (100%)

Hitman Contracts (100%)

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (Campaign on Veteran)

Edited by KillerUni12
Added a 5th game to level 5, oops

12 minutes ago, Arethien said:

@gazdavis11 ALL the other events are for platinum/100%. Here is casually for main story clears. So if you're able to join other events, this one is probably the easiest for you.

oh yeah, the other 2 events are away from PSN Profiles but again for story completion with a bonus point for platinum 

11 hours ago, hittheroadbucky said:

yeah I’ve taken a bit of a break because the grind is pretty tedious 1f602.png it’s one I’m chipping away at though. Sadly all the games I’m working on are grindy af 

I got myself in the same boat, but at least I managed to trade out a couple of the worst grinds!  

• Like 1

Level one

Assassin's creed 3 remastered

Level two

Tomb raider definitive ed

Prototype 2

Level three

Far cry 4

Sleeping dogs definite Ed.

Pathologic 2 swap for arkham knight plat and all story dlc

Level four

Far cry new dawn