DLC Links [EU]

TurtlePM

I know these links are late for the party since the online servers are already gone, but it's still possible to buy and download the DLC. However, if you use the Search button, you won't find them - neither with the Extra content from Modnation Racers page. Somehow with these links, you can still acess them.

These are from the Portuguese Store, but it will automatically changes to your country once you open them. If it doesn't, try to change the "pt-pt" on the link to your country's initials.

Far East Tour

Artic Tour

Big City Tour

Let me know if they are accessible in your country as well.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/3/2022 at 8:24 PM, Keitaro004 said:

Just wanted to tell everyone that you can still find the DLC levels on the PS3 Store in 2022. Not sure if this only works for Europe, but if you browse through the insanely huge "All DLC" list on the store and choose to view only "levels", you'll eventually find them. There's no way to search for the DLC though, so you'll have to browse the list. They're all priced at 10$, so it's kinda expensive considering that the online doesn't even work anymore, but you'll get five new tracks in career mode per pack.

I don’t think it’s available for Canada, i didn’t find them. 

• 8 months later...
On 4/3/2022 at 1:24 PM, Keitaro004 said:

Just wanted to tell everyone that you can still find the DLC levels on the PS3 Store in 2022. Not sure if this only works for Europe, but if you browse through the insanely huge "All DLC" list on the store and choose to view only "levels", you'll eventually find them. There's no way to search for the DLC though, so you'll have to browse the list. They're all priced at 10$, so it's kinda expensive considering that the online doesn't even work anymore, but you'll get five new tracks in career mode per pack.

Thank you for the tip. I was able to purchase all 3 DLC packs from the Norway PSN store.

Now I just need a EU copy of the game...

Edit: If anyone is interested in purchasing the DLC, make sure that the product code in the store matches your copy of the game. 
         In my case the DLC product code was BCES-00701 which is the Australian region of the game.

Edited by Gigafalcospamer7
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...