PS Store’s Extended Play sale (EU)

Vergil

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2020/05/13/fifa-20-champions-edition-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-goty-edition-and-more-join-ps-stores-extended-play-sale/

• Like 1

As someone would say this is mostly a "fake" sale. Most of the prices are absolutely awful, as the vast majority of what I've seen as been on sale recently for a much better price. 

Sony's trying to milk the cow of the lock downs, they've been having 3 promos simultaneously for the past 1 or 2 months.

What I would recommend is that gamers looking for some good deals on good stuff to look at the "Instant Indie Collection" bundles from Curve Digital and "Indie Darling" ones from Digerati as they are on sale at a better price than some of the individual titles are. Some really good stuff, but not Ratalaika shit if that's what you're after.

Edited by cris3f
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, cris3f said:

As someone would say this is mostly a "fake" sale. Most of the prices are absolutely awful, as the vast majority of what I've seen as been on sale recently for a much better price. 

Sony's trying to milk the cow of the lock downs, they've been having 3 promos simultaneously for the past 1 or 2 months.

What I would recommend is that gamers looking for some good deals on good stuff to look at the "Instant Indie Collection" bundles from Curve Digital and "Indie Darling" ones from Digerati as they are on sale at a better price than some of the individual titles are. Some really good stuff, but not Ratalaika shit if that's what you're after.

A fake sale lol what. A pretty good sale this with some new lowest prices, plus psn credit can be bought for cheap which brings the price down even more.. the sale from last week is good as well. And Ratalaika have done some pretty good games, and it looks like they have sold a shit load from last weeks sale 

• Like 1