I made a video to try and explain some of the more confusing things about this platinum

On 5/20/2020 at 11:50 AM, a3069namebke said:

Great video. Which trophies can I unlock in the unpatched version of the game?

@Abysm_Nucleus said the the following trophies could be earned by playing all the situations and getting 3 stars on an unpatched version of the game:

Get 10 claymore kills in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer

Get 10 frag grenade kills in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer

Win 10 games as a squad in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer

Plant the defuser in 10 Bomb rounds in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer

Disable the defuser in 5 Bomb matches in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer

Destroy 20 gadgets in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer

Get 5 kills with a DMR

Get 5 kills with a shotgun

Get 5 kills with an AR

Get 5 kills with an SMG

Get 5 Flawless Victories in Ranked

Win 100 Attack rounds in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer

Get 5 kills with a pistol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just did some Situations while playing the digital version which I downloaded through PS Now, while it was still installing so I could start the game but ONLY do situations while the rest was installing. While doing this I got the trophies for 5 pistol kills and 5 AR kills, so if you do the situations while the game is not fully installed you can earn them as well, so I think disc version is not required.

On 6/10/2020 at 4:34 PM, DezuReborn said:

I just did some Situations while playing the digital version which I downloaded through PS Now, while it was still installing so I could start the game but ONLY do situations while the rest was installing. While doing this I got the trophies for 5 pistol kills and 5 AR kills, so if you do the situations while the game is not fully installed you can earn them as well, so I think disc version is not required.

I didn't think about that but its good to know that you can do it with the digital version. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/11/2020 at 1:34 AM, DezuKiwami said:

I doubt it, since those are trophies that you can earn while playing situations anyway. So unless they popped at the end of a game or something, I think you got them simply because you did kill 5 guys with pistol and AR.

• 3 weeks later...

Great video...just to add nething at 4:15...I just got "Master"...I was hoping to get it at silver 2 or silver 1 as shown and described in some other forums, but I had to rank up to Gold 3 to get it...so I can say the description of the trophy is correct, you need to get gold rank: IMO it's the hardest trophy of this game.

On 8/19/2020 at 10:05 AM, it_fab said:

Great video...just to add nething at 4:15...I just got "Master"...I was hoping to get it at silver 2 or silver 1 as shown and described in some other forums, but I had to rank up to Gold 3 to get it...so I can say the description of the trophy is correct, you need to get gold rank: IMO it's the hardest trophy of this game.

Ok, it sounds like the fixed the trophy then.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/13/2020 at 10:29 PM, Nitro said:

uh, just so you know, there is a small error in your video. You need to be 50 to access ranked, not 30 anymore.

Yeah the game has changed so much in the last few months lol, there are a few inaccuracies now. I might do a updated version that goes into more depth about hitting gold.