It's 2020, where is Dark Mode for this site?

I remember that I paid for Premium in this site the same day that I knew about it (more than 8 years ago) because this site looked (and still looks) awesome for me, it's true that there are some gimmicks and things that could be added (example, I love statistics so the more the merrier) but it is a great site as it is, from time to time I has been in another sites and I don't even bother registering because the extra things are just a bother or too anoying to use and I always came back here. For the people that paid for premium I'm not saying that your money aren't needed but don't think as if you are entitled to ask for things just because of that, you get nice things because of it (I'm happy with updating my profile whenever I want) and you are supporting the site that is the important thing.

• Like 1

I’m a paid member.

I’m posting this from my mansion on my gold plated iPhone XS in between bites of caviar. A delicious nighttime snack if there ever was one. If you ever have the opportunity, you absolutely must try.

I’d love a dark mode. 

• Like 2