"Divisive Figure" is ridiculous.

sherbie00

My guess why he got into Division 5 is, that he played against the boost accounts although they did not have any wins (except the 5th match), so maybe you get less points if you play against somebody with a record that is not as good as yours. But its only a guess ...

Normally it should not make any difference if you play the entire match or the opponent quits because in this case the game punishes the winner (there are also lots of rage quitter when you play the matches legit, so this would be unfair ... but in the other Hand its EA ^^)

Edited by Sim_Racer_97

2 hours ago, Last-_-Judgment said:

@Kyarr15 out of curiousity, how many account did you use in total for the boost?

7 accounts, counting my primary, deleting the club from the secondary account many times.

1 hour ago, Sim_Racer_97 said:

My guess why he got into Division 5 is, that he played against the boost accounts although they did not have any wins (except the 5th match), so maybe you get less points if you play against somebody with a record that is not as good as yours. But its only a guess ...

Normally it should not make any difference if you play the entire match or the opponent quits because in this case the game punishes the winner (there are also lots of rage quitter when you play the matches legit, so this would be unfair ... but in the other Hand its EA ^^)

I also think it's because they played until 4-0-0 with accounts that were 0-0-0.
We're wrapping up a friend's bost pairing with matching win sub accounts, when we know what it will look like we'll report it here.

Edited by Kyarr15
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kyarr15 said:

I also think it's because they played until 4-0-0 with accounts that were 0-0-0.
We're wrapping up a friend's bost pairing with matching win sub accounts, when we know what it will look like we'll report it here.

If we are lucky, my boosting partner and me will finish the placement matches on Friday night or at least Saturday night, then we can give our information as well. We will do 4 wins and 1 draw which is usually enough to get into division 4. 

Finally I got It

k60t5tU.jpg

For everyone that wants to try to get this trophy, I'm going to write few tips that work for me:

- The game joins with everyone, not only with people that are looking for placement matches. For example, if you are playing your 3rd placement match (with 2 victories), the game will join with people with:

*people with 2 wins matches in placement matches (wins or loses)

*people that are in division 7-8.

- I train with @Kyarr15 and we see that it's important the w/d/l of your rival for the final score points. If you play against rivals with a bad stats (more losses), until you win the 5 matches, you will get less points. In this case, Kyarr with 5 wins gets 1239, I get 1386 with 5 wins. Why this difference? because the rivals of Kyarr in placement matches had worst stadistics than my rivals.

- If you play with your boost partner with extra accounts playing since 0, you will not have any problem with the classic method (4 wins and 1 draw with the main account)

- Patience with the conexion. Sometime connects in the first 5 minutes, sometimes doesn't connect in one hour...

PS: A fantastic match of div 4...This people are really pro

QuQofQz.jpg

• Like 3

My boosting partner and me finished last night and did it with 4 wins and 1 draw. He got 1316 points in the end and I had 1318 points. So our guess is, that the exact results of the game also affects the points, but not in a big way (btw. 2 of the macthes we left with the boost account at halftime, 3 games we played the complete match)

2 hours ago, Last-_-Judgment said:

@Sim_Racer_97 Do you remember what stats the person losing was on? How many account did you make? What was the results?

Congrats on the trophy for the pair of you!

Our accounts always were in the same round, in this case more than half of the games we found each other the first time we searched for an opponent. So the stats always were the same when 2 accounts played against each other.

My friend used 7 accounts and I used 5 (because after many matches, it can be possible that you are not able to reset your club anymore with a account (you only can reset the club 4 times))

The results always were very high, 7-0, 6-0 and so on. The final draw between our main accounts was a 1-1

• Like 1

On 11/10/2020 at 3:04 AM, matigrosso91 said:

Until now, no one knows if they're gonna fix the placement matches bug. And i don't think they'll nerf the Division 4 points as they did with FIFA 19. 

Does anyone already gave up with the trophy? I mean, i always thought that i would try again once FIFA 21 is out, but i didn't start it yet.

Is it a trick to draw at the final game? Isn't it better to get a win?

14 hours ago, Sim_Racer_97 said:

Our accounts always were in the same round, in this case more than half of the games we found each other the first time we searched for an opponent. So the stats always were the same when 2 accounts played against each other.

My friend used 7 accounts and I used 5 (because after many matches, it can be possible that you are not able to reset your club anymore with a account (you only can reset the club 4 times))

The results always were very high, 7-0, 6-0 and so on. The final draw between our main accounts was a 1-1

Hey, is there a roadmap or something to follow about how pairing the different accounts? I mean, something like:

"First, JohnDoeMainAccount vs JaneDoeFifthAccount" and so on.

I'm really bad at maths and don't wanna mess up. Although i don't have a boosting partner yet.

On 22/10/2020 at 0:40 PM, Kyarr15 said:

Finally!?, I managed to equalize with a secondary account of 3-0-0.

put my partner in fourth division, now he will make a post explaining everything.

Gyal7Kn.jpg

0T8kgSs.jpg

Just for curiosity, are you from Argentina? If so, aguante Argentina papá

EDIT: Vi que sos de España según tu perfil, pero me dejé llevar por el Buenos Aires FC

Edited by matigrosso91
  • Like 1

On 24/10/2020 at 0:00 PM, matigrosso91 said:

Hey, is there a roadmap or something to follow about how pairing the different accounts? I mean, something like:

"First, JohnDoeMainAccount vs JaneDoeFifthAccount" and so on.

I'm really bad at maths and don't wanna mess up. Although i don't have a boosting partner yet.

Just for curiosity, are you from Argentina? If so, aguante Argentina papá

EDIT: Vi que sos de España según tu perfil, pero me dejé llevar por el Buenos Aires FC

I'm happy to boost with you, though I am waiting on the "Welcome to the league" trophy so I don't wanna reset my club till that's fixed :(

On 10/20/2020 at 4:05 PM, matigrosso91 said:

For god's sake, fuck this game. I'm sorry for you, man. At least you're close to Div4, but it's bullshit anyway.

FIFA has been shit for years, both EA Sports games and the corrupt organization that runs the actual sport.

12 hours ago, BinneyNUFC said:

To the people who have boosted this trophy with a 2nd PlayStation and alt accounts. Do I need to buy a PS+ subscription for every one of my alternative accounts? 

No, just make sure your main account is on both PS4s and set your main PS4 as primary on your second PS4 (Settings > Account Management > Activate as your PS4)

Edited by Last-_-Judgment