DLC Trophies are up

JNSpradlin

5 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

I've been hoping for a sale on this game. Now I guess I'll be hoping for a complete edition. 1f602.png

I treated myself with completing a different game, I would get this for myself. I struggled with it and got it. This game was a nice dessert on top of that.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

How is the DLC by the way?... in 3 regards:

1. Is it actually good? (Like is their much challenge to the new monsters/scenarios?)

2. Do the new trophies take ages? (Cos im gunning for a 100% on this one)

3. Is it fun? (Im loving the main game so far, even a little grinding isnt too bad) 

Excellent little game this. Im leaning towards yes already but if anyone has an opinion i'll happy hear it. 

On 5/25/2021 at 5:48 PM, punkshepherd said:

How is the DLC by the way?... in 3 regards:

1. Is it actually good? (Like is their much challenge to the new monsters/scenarios?)

2. Do the new trophies take ages? (Cos im gunning for a 100% on this one)

3. Is it fun? (Im loving the main game so far, even a little grinding isnt too bad) 

Excellent little game this. Im leaning towards yes already but if anyone has an opinion i'll happy hear it. 

1. I loved it and it added a reason to play again from the start.

2. If you have a plat save, the guide posted says 10 hours and I can confirm. I wrote it.

3. As mentioned, I loved the new additions to the game. Very organic dlc that just fits right in.

Edited by JNSpradlin

22 hours ago, JNSpradlin said:

1. I loved it and it added a reason to play again from the start.

2. If you have a plat save, the guide posted says 10 hours and I can confirm. I wrote it.

3. As mentioned, I loved the new additions to the game. Very organic dlc that just fits right in.

Thanks for the reply man. Yeah i used your guide a little bit so far. Bravo on that btw.  Yeah im glad you said it felt organic because i will not be starting again (i simply dont have time), but i will aim for 100% though.

Cheers

• 5 months later...

The trophy guide is slightly outdated. I met all requirements but still couldn't trigger last couple trophies. That's because in the last patch they added two new monsters, Draekon and Knifer, and missions/hunts associated to them, and now they count towards 'catch all monsters', 'complete all missions', 'complete all hunts' and 'master all Bzaro's' classes' trophies. As they were added through DLC update, there are no changes to base game platinum requirements without DLC installed.

Also conditions for unlocking Shadow class could be more clear, I had to research what is a 'Special' condition and it's very obscure (a monster has to die in a battle with Ancient Locket accessory equipped).

On 11/28/2021 at 0:04 AM, SuperZay said:

The trophy guide is slightly outdated. I met all requirements but still couldn't trigger last couple trophies. That's because in the last patch they added two new monsters, Draekon and Knifer, and missions/hunts associated to them, and now they count towards 'catch all monsters', 'complete all missions', 'complete all hunts' and 'master all Bzaro's' classes' trophies. As they were added through DLC update, there are no changes to base game platinum requirements without DLC installed.

Also conditions for unlocking Shadow class could be more clear, I had to research what is a 'Special' condition and it's very obscure (a monster has to die in a battle with Ancient Locket accessory equipped).

Updated specific trophies that needed to be updated.

So, I have a question. I've gone all in on Fell Seal, picking up the DLC as well as the main game (a rarity for me).

Given that the DLC is installed, is there anything I should watch out for while playing? Is there anything I could do that might cause unnecessary grinding by the end? I've certainly looked at the updates on the guide; I'm looking for more general knowledge.

In short, am I still safe to smell the roses in my playthrough (watching out for the missable trophy of course)?

• 1 month later...