Glitched trophies

Maj_Dixon

I just finished my first playthrough and several trophies didnt unlock despite their requirements being met. "The ollie starkey" "a heavy burden" "sugar daddy" "remember remember" and "hot on her heels." If anyone knows how i can unlock these I'd be eternally grateful. Its also worth mentioning that "get the float out of here" unlocked when i shot myself with a glucose syrige in the final mission. So that glitched too.

Edited by Maj_Dixon

13 minutes ago, Maj_Dixon said:

If anyone knows how i can unlock these I'd be eternally grateful.

https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2018/08/20/we-happy-few-trophy-guide/

https://www.trueachievements.com/game/We-Happy-Few/achievements !!

Some trophies are indeed glitched though but I am a little surprised "The Ollie Starkey" trophy didn't unlock for you. It should've unlocked by completing his story. If you have to start over, you can pick a character's storyline in the menu, you don't have to do another full playthrough on all characters.

"A Heavy Burden" is also story related and can't be missed (or well shouldn't be missed) during Ollie's playthrough.

"Sugar Daddy" - you have to craft glucose syringes and inject it 15 times playing as Ollie. (he's diabetic)

As it goes for "Hot on Her Wheels", this trophy is DEFINITELY bugged! Check this out: https://www.trueachievements.com/a257379/hot-on-her-heels-achievement

For this trophy I recommend doing a new playthrough to get all of the collectibles and to follow a video guide. That's how I did it, just do a collectible playthrough.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2018/08/20/we-happy-few-trophy-guide/

https://www.trueachievements.com/game/We-Happy-Few/achievements !!

Some trophies are indeed glitched though but I am a little surprised "The Ollie Starkey" trophy didn't unlock for you. It should've unlocked by completing his story. If you have to start over, you can pick a character's storyline in the menu, you don't have to do another full playthrough on all characters.

"A Heavy Burden" is also story related and can't be missed (or well shouldn't be missed) during Ollie's playthrough.

"Sugar Daddy" - you have to craft glucose syringes and inject it 15 times playing as Ollie. (he's diabetic)

As it goes for "Hot on Her Wheels", this trophy is DEFINITELY bugged! Check this out: https://www.trueachievements.com/a257379/hot-on-her-heels-achievement

For this trophy I recommend doing a new playthrough to get all of the collectibles and to follow a video guide. That's how I did it, just do a collectible playthrough.

Thanks for your reply. I know how to unlock the trophies but they didn't pop. Im not sure replaying the story will help but i can try. Im also not sure how im going to unlock "remember remembe.r." the game says i have all the collectibles. 

4 minutes ago, Maj_Dixon said:

Thanks for your reply. I know how to unlock the trophies but they didn't pop. Im not sure replaying the story will help but i can try. Im also not sure how im going to unlock "remember remember." the game says i have all the collectibles. 

All you can do if you're positive you've met all the requirements and the trophies still haven't popped, is to delete all your saves, reinstall the game and start a new playthrough from scratch :(.

• Like 1

Update/Bump finishing the game again unlocked the story related glitched trophies. I started a new game and when i picked up my first collectible "remember remember" popped. Now im collecting all prudence notes again people say Sally's note "clientelle" counts. Also that for the story related note in ollies playthrough you have to choose the "she's around" option.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Jesus this game is an absolute mess. On top of all the crashes, a bizzare situation where my game had an absolute brain fart and somehow deleted the patch and corrupted itself I've now got a glitched trophy. Unmissable story trophy "Miss Byng is indisposed" didn't pop. I'm gonna have a fit if I've got to play this again from the beginning 

• 1 year later...
On 5/31/2020 at 8:53 AM, Maj_Dixon said:

Update/Bump finishing the game again unlocked the story related glitched trophies. I started a new game and when i picked up my first collectible "remember remember" popped. Now im collecting all prudence notes again people say Sally's note "clientelle" counts. Also that for the story related note in ollies playthrough you have to choose the "she's around" option.

Glad I looked this up man. I reloaded that mission twice and even used Aussie17's guide to check on it but it never worked. Found your post and after another reload and choosing she's around, the trophy unlocked. Thanks man. That info could have done with being in the trophy guide. 

9 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Glad I looked this up man. I reloaded that mission twice and even used Aussie17's guide to check on it but it never worked. Found your post and after another reload and choosing she's around, the trophy unlocked. Thanks man. That info could have done with being in the trophy guide. 

PM or tag the author and let them know about this, else they will never know there is a problem.

On 5/31/2020 at 3:53 AM, Maj_Dixon said:

Also that for the story related note in ollies playthrough you have to choose the "she's around" option.

16 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Found your post and after another reload and choosing she's around, the trophy unlocked. Thanks man. That info could have done with being in the trophy guide. 

6 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

PM or tag the author and let them know about this, else they will never know there is a problem.

@luiz_felipe64

• Like 2

Aside from that trophy for the 'she's around' issue, I got through the main game with no other hiccups. The first freak out was when I needed a boiler suit for the first character for a side mission, I went to the shady dealer and he had nothing. I looked online and found out that because the tool devs decided to do an RNG map, they then found out that not all items load in on certain generated maps. But as soon as I left that area and continued to the garden area, I got a message saying I had been rewarded a boiler suit craft. Super buzzing. 

Then the rest of the game I got through and not once did it crash, freeze or anything like that. Only bugs I got playing on the PS4 Pro was the occasional NPC glitching into a bench or something, or facing the wrong way when talking to me. Shite but not game breaking. 

Overall though I'd say the game is 'Meh'. Tonnes of friggin potential but the devs make some questionable ideas for whats fun gaming, as well as making the most unforgivable move in gaming by causing you to lose health in a cutscene. Very fucking naughty indeed. 

I played through two of the dlc expansions and in all honesty they were more enjoyable than the main game. 

Would I recommend it? Tough one. Its not awful by anymeans, just made by the wrong dev team. They have seem like one of those dev teams that have a tonne or great ideas but then opt for the tried, tired and tested methods. If you're overly curious about the game, get it as cheap as you can. 

• Like 1