Trophy Auto Pop?

NCSFan001

I know that some stuff for extinction carries over but can you auto pop any DLC trophies?  A friend told me doing one requirement for each will auto pop the respective trophy; I got egg stra xp like this but that was before I had done anything else

I can confirm that the eggstra trophies all pop between the ps3 and ps4 versions.

Also, the Intel trophies will either pop, or carry over - if you can collect 5 pieces of Intel in one map on ps3, then the final piece(s) on the same map in the ps4, trophy will pop. When you then start that map on the other system, trophy will pop.

Also, also, in awakening, there is a trophy for completing the map with all 4 classes. Once the trophy has been completed on one system, completing the map on your other system for the first time unlocks the trophy (ie once you've done it with all classes on the other).

I have double class, but still had to complete that trophy with all four classes in the main slot - ie having medic, tank, engineer & weapon class as main class. 

For trash picker (POC trophy) you can more easily get that in either the exodus is mayday map as there are shed loads of boxes there - the red boxes that require opening to build schematics also count, so you might get this when going for the crafting items in mayday. 

Edited by yoda_squad
Fat fingers
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, yoda_squad said:

I can confirm that the eggstra trophies all pop between the ps3 and ps4 versions.

Also, the Intel trophies will either pop, or carry over - if you can collect 5 pieces of Intel in one map on ps3, then the final piece(s) on the same map in the ps4, trophy will pop. When you then start that map on the other system, trophy will pop.

Also, also, in awakening, there is a trophy for completing the map with all 4 classes. Once the trophy has been completed on one system, completing the map on your other system for the first time unlocks the trophy (ie once you've done it with all classes on the other).

I have double class, but still had to complete that trophy with all four classes in the main slot - ie having medic, tank, engineer & weapon class as main class. 

For trash picker (POC trophy) you can more easily get that in either the exodus is mayday map as there are shed loads of boxes there. 

Good to know about that stupid awakening trophy, just went online to auto pop the intel trophies, looks like the one for building all schematics on mayday also auto pops lol

• Like 3

• 2 years later...
On 04/06/2020 at 11:22 PM, NCSFan001 said:

looks like the one for building all schematics on mayday also auto pops lol

Thank you. I spent hours building all schematics over and over again and the trophy wouldn't pop then realized that the trophy auto-popped when I first started the map

• 1 year later...
On 6/4/2020 at 12:50 PM, yoda_squad said:

For trash picker (POC trophy) you can more easily get that in either the exodus is mayday map as there are shed loads of boxes there - the red boxes that require opening to build schematics also count, so you might get this when going for the crafting items in mayday. 

Can also confirm this to be the case. Egg-Stra's pop on the relevant maps after the first hive.

Intels pop on loading into the map.

I platinumed the PS4 version first, then started PS3 - but I don't think the order matters.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...