Easy trophies for newcomers?

fbdbh

I'm late to this game, but apparently you just have to start a new character to unlock the three subclass gold trophies and you also get the level 20 silver at the end of the tutorial. Is this normal, by the way? Playing with the free version (PS Plus?).

The platinum is not hard. The only tricky part is beating the leviathan raid on Prestige mode. Every other trophy is easy.

However, it is important to note that the game will be going through a big change in September. That raid will no longer be available, which could make the platinum unobtainable. I do think they will change it to be any raid, but you may need to purchase the expansion pass to do any of the others.

Also, keep in mind there is one set of DLC trophies, Forsaken. Completing a seal is very time consuming and once again, you need to beat the raid. This is only if you are interested in 100%.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, fbdbh said:

I'm late to this game, but apparently you just have to start a new character to unlock the three subclass gold trophies and you also get the level 20 silver at the end of the tutorial. Is this normal, by the way? Playing with the free version (PS Plus?).

yes that is normal

I would go to the "Destiny Sherpas" and "Destiny fireteams" subreddits instead of the LFG on Bungie's/Destiny website to get help. People usually offer help for raids and other endgame stuff that is really difficult. I was able to do a couple raids and get some really hard to obtain exotics that way.

Edited by wackt1

It's definitely normal yeah. At the beginning you would of had to play to level up but they just went away with the levelling system altogether and just altered light levels constantly with every major update.

25 minutes ago, wackt1 said:

I would go to the "Destiny Sherpas" and "Destiny fireteams" subreddits instead of the LFG on Bungie's/Destiny website to get help. People usually offer help for raids and other endgame stuff that is really difficult. I was able to do a couple raids and get some really hard to obtain exotics that way.

Is that way much better way than the app? It's very rare I'd find a great group on there honestly.

4 hours ago, ImmortalFox- said:

It's definitely normal yeah. At the beginning you would of had to play to level up but they just went away with the levelling system altogether and just altered light levels constantly with every major update.

Is that way much better way than the app? It's very rare I'd find a great group on there honestly.

Lmao, don't use the Bungie app for Destiny to look a group there. Everyone there is either looking to get their ass carried by someone with like a 3.0 K/D ration and 150+ raid clears. The reddit pages at least were designed to help other players out.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fireteams/
https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinySherpa/

Managed to get Outbreak perfected and Whisper of the worm to name a few via the reddit page 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, wackt1 said:

Lmao, don't use the Bungie app for Destiny to look a group there. Everyone there is either looking to get their ass carried by someone with like a 3.0 K/D ration and 150+ raid clears. The reddit pages at least were designed to help other players out.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fireteams/
https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinySherpa/

Managed to get Outbreak perfected and Whisper of the worm to name a few via the reddit page 

Oh wow that bad then? haha okay. Thanks for the links there pal! I'll look into them more. Want these raids done by September.

I couldn't find a group to do either of them. Ended up doing them on my own. Good to know there is help. Thanks again.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Prime3324 said:

What’s the easiest exotic quest to get the exotic journey trophy from the dlc?

That's a subjective question-- people have strengths and weaknesses that differ from others. What someone finds easy or a weapon they can handle with little issue might be someone else's worst nightmare, so I'd recommend finding an exotic quest that fits the weapon archetype you like best. Thorn and Malfeasance were fun for me, because I adore hand cannons, but I'm strangely still working on Lumina, when I can be arsed to log in. :/

• 1 month later...
On 10/6/2020 at 9:04 AM, sepheroithisgod said:

The platinum is not hard. The only tricky part is beating the leviathan raid on Prestige mode. Every other trophy is easy.

However, it is important to note that the game will be going through a big change in September. That raid will no longer be available, which could make the platinum unobtainable. I do think they will change it to be any raid, but you may need to purchase the expansion pass to do any of the others.

Also, keep in mind there is one set of DLC trophies, Forsaken. Completing a seal is very time consuming and once again, you need to beat the raid. This is only if you are interested in 100%.

Is it possible that the platinum became unobtainable?

11 hours ago, Pottercito_ said:

Is it possible that the platinum became unobtainable?

Bungie might change the requirments for "unobtainable" trophies, they have in the past. And i dont think bungie would release d2 on ps5 with an unobtainable plat. Unless its a different trophy list.

5 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

Bungie might change the requirments for "unobtainable" trophies, they have in the past. And i dont think bungie would release d2 on ps5 with an unobtainable plat. Unless its a different trophy list.

You mean that the requirement will change but the plat will be obainable still?