How fast can I conqure GTA IV?

SalAwesome

You can probably get all singleplayer trophies in 20 - 30 hours .. and then 50 - 80 hours of online 

So i would say 70 - 100 + hours to get the plat.. 

But if your only going to complete the campaign, that can take you less than 20 hours. 

Edited by Malik

You can probably get all singleplayer trophies in 20 - 30 hours .. and then 50 - 80 hours of online 

So i would say 70 - 100 + hours to get the plat.. 

But if your only going to complete the campaign, that can take you less than 20 hours.

Sal, good luck with trying to get 100% it's going to be a huge grind especially the online trophies and when you go for the flying rats make sure you print out a map and mark each one off as you go, if you miss one or a couple it's a big hustle trying to find the ones you have missed.

It's possible to platinum it before GTA V comes out, but it will be one hell of a grind. That Auf Weidershen Petrovic and Wanted trophies are the worst. I only need the Wanted trophy and Fly the Coop trophy but even I'm not bothered to platinum it yet.

If you're just talking about single player 100% then that will take around 30 hours. If you're only talking about the single player campaign, maybe around 15-20 hours.

Edited by Herwest299

No. Auf Weidershen Petrovic trophy will prevent you from platting this game before gta v.

As I agree that it may be cutting it quite fine now, if he were to boost AWP (the only way to do it now) and it all worked out well with none of the infamous hiccups, he could fairly well get the AWP trophy in one night.

• 4 months later...

Wanted is the worst trophy created even worst then AWP. AWP I was able to finish it in a week while wanted if I earn 250000 a day from noose it would probably take me two months to finish it. Im level 8 and im struggling from it already

Keep going buddy.

The sense of satisfaction you get after it is completed is worth it :)

The fastest way to get the Wanted trophy is to replay Hangman's N.O.O.S.E over and over and over again on hard.  You will get a completion bonus of $4,500 plus what ever you pick up.  So if you pick up nothing, this will take you 1,111.11 games.  A good time for this is under 3 minutes.  So some quick math says it will be about 55.56 hours JUST for Wanted.  On top of that you need to do Auf Weidershen Petrovic which consists of playing about 120 game modes/races not once but twice (since you both would need wins) unless you find someone to boost who doesn't need this trophy.  So right there you're looking at a good 70-80 total hours and thats just for the online portion.

If you use guides and go from mission to mission or what ever you are working on with absolutely no interuptions you could probably 100% the single player in 40-50 hours.  I'm currently going back for my platinum in this since I did the 100% trophy before the trophy patch.  My save file has a total play time of 42 hours and all I have left is pigeons, jumps, criminals and the most wanted list.

The short answer is that this is a serious time commitment and you are easily looking at 100+ hours.  Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Edited by Matticus182