No Arena Medals Problem

• 2 years later...

Having the same issues as well. I have a second PS3 attempting to self boost this, but the wins aren't counting for the season whether my alt account disconnect past the 20 sec warning for a forfeit or whether I legit play through all 4 quarters. The season is still stuck at 0-0 record. Did 5-7 quick wins none of them counted for a medal.

Does anyone know what am I doing wrong here? Do I have to wait until the start "season"/week to attempt this because I've joined mid season?

Edit: There seems to be an issue with the leaderboards/EA accounts for this game. For whatever reasons stats are not updating on the leader boards and the rank on my profile is "unknown" on the homescreen despite having a rank of "scrub" on the online arena section.

Edited by U_mad_bro7778

• 3 months later...

Hello!

So I find what the issue is and the solution (after writing to EA in different ways).  

The problem is the European server.

If you play against or if you are from America or similar so connected to American servers you should see wins and losses counted fine and consequently gain the Arena wins/medals without a problem.

I got the trophy today trying with a friend from Australia and another one from Argentina helped another European friend of mine to obtain wins.

I keep my session alive anyway until the closure so maybe people can gather there.

Be quick because 2 weekly "seasons" for obtaining the 10 Arena medals (25 + 25 wins) are needed and January is closer and closer.

Cheers!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, eL_JaiK said:

Hello!

So I find what the issue is and the solution (after writing to EA in different ways).  

The problem is the European server.

If you play against or if you are from America or similar so connected to American servers you should see wins and losses counted fine and consequently gain the Arena wins/medals without a problem.

I got the trophy today trying with a friend from Australia and another one from Argentina helped another European friend of mine to obtain wins.

I keep my session alive anyway until the closure so maybe people can gather there.

Be quick because 2 weekly "seasons" for obtaining the 10 Arena medals (25 + 25 wins) are needed and January is closer and closer.

Cheers!

Definitely not just a Euro server problem. My account is Canadian and I was unable to score wins against a US and Japanese accounts.

Quoting myself from the server closure thread:

Following up on this I have done significant testing and I have no idea why it doesn't track or any particular ways to get it to track.

However it is still possible. Despite not being able to track any wins vs any of my alts, and other people not being able to track wins either when me and @HaJ-Bee connected it did track our wins 95% of the time. I have no idea why.

When it did work we made sure that the player that wanted to win scored at least once and that the player that was losing waited until at least 30 seconds had passed on the board before quitting. It occasionally did not work but for the most part did.

My account is Canadian, HaJ-Bee's is UK. They were also able to track wins vs an Argentinian.

My alts are US and Japanese. I was unsuccessful vs them.

Best I can figure is that you just need to try playing vs a bunch of accounts to see if any of them save.

3 minutes ago, MrHealthy said:

Definitely not just a Euro server problem. My account is Canadian and I was unable to score wins against a US and Japanese accounts.

Quoting myself from the server closure thread:

I'm just wondering, but did your icon next to your name show up on Jamnet/friends list? Mines is blank with no rank on it.

2 minutes ago, U_mad_bro7778 said:

I'm just wondering, but did your icon next to your name show up on Jamnet/friends list? Mines is blank with no rank on it.

Only after I got my first recorded lose that actually saved.

Prior to that it was blank and unknown.

Edited by MrHealthy

4 minutes ago, MrHealthy said:

Only after I got my first recorded lose that actually saved.

Prior to that it was blank and unknown.

I'm wondering if I play a "game" against you whether that will resolve the issue for me as well. As it seems like when you played against @HaJ-Bee  it "fix" the issue and now your profile is "register" with the server to record stats. Then again this is just a theory.

2 minutes ago, U_mad_bro7778 said:

I'm wondering if I play a "game" against you whether that will resolve the issue for me as well. As it seems like when you played against @HaJ-Bee  it "fix" the issue and now your profile is "register" with the server to record stats. Then again this is just a theory.

That is definitely something to test. HaJ-Bee had indeed already been 'registered' when I first played them. Im just sitting down for dinner but I could hop on later tonight to try. Will shoot you a friend request.

Just now, MrHealthy said:

That is definitely something to test. HaJ-Bee had indeed already been 'registered' when I first played them. Im just sitting down for dinner but I could hop on later tonight to try. Will shoot you a friend request.

Thanks, if this is indeed the case and if I can get this game going, I'll open a session up and help people "register" to the server so they can boost this game and get it done before shutdown.

9 hours ago, HaJ-Bee said:

That’s an interesting idea you brought up @U_mad_bro7778. My theory was that you must play against players in other regions in order for the records to keep get tracked.

The question is - who caused me to get registered? @eL_JaiK were you already registered when you played against me?

It’s hard to say. But I would like to test my theory with someone who is “registered”. Maybe it was a previous EA game you played. I’ve tried it with my UK alt, no go either.

Edited by U_mad_bro7778

So from reading this thread, would it be suggested still to not attempt this game for the online trophies? Seeing that it registered @MrHealthy and @HaJ-Bee and showed wins but not @U_mad_bro7778 makes me wonder if the server/leaderboards are broken.  I would hate to start the game up, boost wins, and find that it's not recording it correctly if at all.

18 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

So from reading this thread, would it be suggested still to not attempt this game for the online trophies? Seeing that it registered @MrHealthy and @HaJ-Bee and showed wins but not @U_mad_bro7778 makes me wonder if the server/leaderboards are broken.  I would hate to start the game up, boost wins, and find that it's not recording it correctly if at all.

My suggestion to you is to find another boost partner who’s physically located in a different region than you are.

Edited by HaJ-Bee
Typos

I am located at EU and have EU account and I played the NA store version of the game.

I played with @DEVOTED2TROPHIES which is located in US with American account and game from NA Store.

First, we did 5 games in which I scored a couple of throws and after 1 minute he quit the match. I was credited with the wins.

Secondly, we switched so that he could win.

The wins registered for me even though I was getting disconnected.

Then he deleted his savegame and tried to play again for his wins.

Then the wins started to count in his record and I actually getting the games counted as losses but no progress at the medals was being recorded for him.

To sum up, wins register for me, achirving medals, but they do not register for his medals.

At this point, I believe it may have something to do with playing older EA games and being able to get the stats to track properly.

Edited by charlijaen
Correction

• 2 months later...