waIafc0

Advice for Pressure Cooker (prologue trophy)

11 posts in this topic

Thanks I have been dying on wave 17-19 on the three times I have died so far. If this video has a good strat then I will definitely get it

Posted (edited)

As I am good for nothing in this game, You should have necessarily infinite ammo glitch imo;

After you get it, I can advice two types of weapon. Crossbow or shotgun. (Try to open box until get these kind of guns)

I just got luckly crossbow and I found myself at wave 32. You can have infinite waves with crossbow because one shot & one kill no matter where you target the zombies, you'll succeed.

Thanks for the tips and video. 😇 Jack in the box is a life saving item.

Edited by seyhano

IIRC I just used the MP40 and trained with that. Train them around the map and then turn around and headshot them. Should be easy enough doing it like that. Not very hard :)

@NitroMaybe it's an easy one for you, but if this trophy is one of the rarest of the game I think it's for a reason. You have to learn how to train zombies, the spawn points, their speed , how to use stairs without getting hit, etc. It's definitely doable, but it's one of the hardest ;-)

Posted (edited)

On 2020-07-04 at 6:37 AM, waIafc0 said:

@NitroMaybe it's an easy one for you, but if this trophy is one of the rarest of the game I think it's for a reason. You have to learn how to train zombies, the spawn points, their speed , how to use stairs without getting hit, etc. It's definitely doable, but it's one of the hardest ;-)

It’s the rarest because most people play multiplayer and if they started zombies, play the prologue only once to access to the last Reich.

I reached wave 20th like 10 times to farm xp, level up fast and get consumables. And this is my first zombie experience.

Edited by bunshing

There is much easier way to obtain this trophy, well, it just pop by itself. Check out this topic: 

If anyone want to use it the infinite ammo glitch still works!

Got meself a crassbau fromda myztri bax nd i was sippin teas and head shootin zaambees by the top armory shelf.

On 7/11/2020 at 11:22 PM, MatrikPS said:

There is much easier way to obtain this trophy, well, it just pop by itself. Check out this topic: 

Easier but not legit, I prefer the hard way ;-)

This trophy is a nightmare. Trying it since ages now, but no luck. Way too hard.