Advice for Pressure Cooker (prologue trophy)

walafc0

As I am good for nothing in this game, You should have necessarily infinite ammo glitch imo;

After you get it, I can advice two types of weapon. Crossbow or shotgun. (Try to open box until get these kind of guns)

I just got luckly crossbow and I found myself at wave 32. You can have infinite waves with crossbow because one shot & one kill no matter where you target the zombies, you'll succeed.

Thanks for the tips and video. ? Jack in the box is a life saving item.

Edited by seyhano
  • Like 1

IIRC I just used the MP40 and trained with that. Train them around the map and then turn around and headshot them. Should be easy enough doing it like that. Not very hard :)

• Like 1

@NitroMaybe it's an easy one for you, but if this trophy is one of the rarest of the game I think it's for a reason. You have to learn how to train zombies, the spawn points, their speed , how to use stairs without getting hit, etc. It's definitely doable, but it's one of the hardest ;-)

On 2020-07-04 at 6:37 AM, waIafc0 said:

@NitroMaybe it's an easy one for you, but if this trophy is one of the rarest of the game I think it's for a reason. You have to learn how to train zombies, the spawn points, their speed , how to use stairs without getting hit, etc. It's definitely doable, but it's one of the hardest ;-)

It’s the rarest because most people play multiplayer and if they started zombies, play the prologue only once to access to the last Reich.

I reached wave 20th like 10 times to farm xp, level up fast and get consumables. And this is my first zombie experience.

Edited by bunshing
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...