The grind for master rank -_-

Anyone else getting sick of the grind 

am about 75%  done with all characters 

And the game lost all its fun playing it 

and the fact that now the game lobby are now mostly bots and they give jack on Xp it just killed my speed in leveling up 

there is no new game mode (I don’t count the same weekly events) and the new map they gave with update that is a lagging mess feels like playing in slow-mo 

Anyone else have opinions about this game and what they think of this grind 

I feel about the same. I'm making it through as of now. What I've been doing is on the zombies side, doing the tree bounty (located in the town by the town hall building(?) at the top of the map). I've been repeating that bounty and then when I need to promote the zombie, I move on to the next one. Right now, I'm working on getting my zombies to 2 stars.

On the plants side, I do the sewer bounty with the yeti and the plunger. Super quick but it does cost 75 tacos. So I've been finishing zombies first to collect as many tacos as I can.

Havent wanted to smash my face in the wall just yet haha but we will see

On 5-7-2020 at 0:19 AM, drummer360540 said:

I feel about the same. I'm making it through as of now. What I've been doing is on the zombies side, doing the tree bounty (located in the town by the town hall building(?) at the top of the map). I've been repeating that bounty and then when I need to promote the zombie, I move on to the next one. Right now, I'm working on getting my zombies to 2 stars.

On the plants side, I do the sewer bounty with the yeti and the plunger. Super quick but it does cost 75 tacos. So I've been finishing zombies first to collect as many tacos as I can.

They really need put in more new maps or he’ll a new game mode 

I kill for some 2xp 

11 hours ago, Blood-Stalker1 said:

They really need put in more new maps or he’ll a new game mode 

I kill for some 2xp 

Completely agree. A change of scenery to keep things fresh definitely helps grind. Double xp would be fantastic.  I'd say I'm maybe halfway done with the grind

On 7/4/2020 at 6:19 PM, drummer360540 said:

How much XP do these average, I read that the bounties were nerfed too much to be worth it.

3 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

How much XP do these average, I read that the bounties were nerfed too much to be worth it.

I havent kept track myself, but the guy that told me about it said it's about 1200 xp for 30 seconds to a minute for zombies (if you sre quick). For plants it's about 1200 xp for 20 seconds

On 7/9/2020 at 0:51 AM, drummer360540 said:

I havent kept track myself, but the guy that told me about it said it's about 1200 xp for 30 seconds to a minute for zombies (if you sre quick). For plants it's about 1200 xp for 20 seconds

I tested the zombie one, it was about 600 xp per min unless there is some trick to doing it faster. Doesn't seem any better than garden ops and MP is definitely better.

Any zombies except Deadbeard can do skirmishes or Graveyard Ops. Ops is roughly 2500-3000 XP per run, Scientist will be a giant pain if you don't have the Steam Gun upgrade because their gun is just so damn terrible (Steam Gun lets you clear out crowds in seconds).

Deadbeard should be doing the Oak/Acron bounty in the city, it's around 800 XP per run as long as you're zooming in for max damage. Deadbeard has trouble with Ops since his gun is more suited for long range.

Plants get the option of doing that Plumbing job for 75 Tacos a shot, which should get you 1500 XP or more per run. When you need more Tacos, just do skirmishes with Plants or Zombies. With Plants, I'd really suggest Rose only does the Plumbing job because she has horrible damage, even with the special move upgrade. Snapdragon can make extremely quick work of any skirmish if you just need tacos for the Plumbing gig.

As for multiplayer versus, I have no idea what XP is like there. Multiplayer ops has more enemies but there's also the chance you won't get as many kills.

I do the prize maps every month, so grinding XP never ends for me... I'd really like a month off.

Edit: Chomper can sometimes quickly start/end skirmishes, it all depends on the enemies that spawn. If a non-boss spawns for the start of the skirmish, Chomper can just eat them. If the skirmish boss at the end is the scientist one (forgot their name.. Dr. Zpock or something), Chomper can eat them. It used to be any non-boss but they nerfed it.

Edited by Caesar Clown

22 hours ago, Caesar Clown said:

Any zombies except Deadbeard can do skirmishes or Graveyard Ops. Ops is roughly 2500-3000 XP per run, Scientist will be a giant pain if you don't have the Steam Gun upgrade because their gun is just so damn terrible (Steam Gun lets you clear out crowds in seconds).

I’m getting good Xp per round with scientist, the healing ability makes up for the garbage weapon damage 3000+ per round I’ve found the same with sunflower. 

Edited by Wolf_Town_Spider

I finally got it. I did the ops solo and was getting XP at a much faster rate than most multiplayer games.

I did the healers in multiplayer though (sunflower and scientist) and healed most of the time. It still took a long time for both.

Just happy the grind is over...

Oh i should mention I would abandon the activity after wave 4 to prevent having to wait for the wheel and killing the boss. Plus the loading screen is much faster than the ending one for OPs.

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin

1 minute ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

I finally got it. I did the ops solo and was getting XP at a much faster rate than most multiplayer games.

I did the healers in multiplayer though (sunflower and scientist) and healed most of the time. It still took a long time for both.

Just happy the grind is over...

Congrats on the platinum