Trophy "Have a nice fall".

GonzoVG

What I like is that it's impossible to actually kick people off with the moon stance or w/e the last one is called. Or at least it never worked for me. Not even the jump kick. I was trying it earlier, forgot I had the shoulder bash...

Edited by Elvick_

11 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

What I like is that it's impossible to actually kick people off with the moon stance or w/e the last one is called. Or at least it never worked for me. Not even the jump kick. I was trying it earlier, forgot I had the shoulder bash...

Its the second to last stance you use, wind stance!

And in one of the last story tales, you literally pass a guy with his back to you on the edge of a huge cliff!!

1 minute ago, Optinooby said:

Its the second to last stance you use, wind stance!

And in one of the last story tales, you literally pass a guy with his back to you on the edge of a huge cliff!!

I was using the last one since it literally kicks people with the heavy. Did nothing. Even though realistically it should, and it even knocks people back. Just not over an edge they just get caught up on an invisible wall for no reason. Made me sad. But I know how to do it now so I'll be looking out for a chance to do it in a way that the game actually lets work.

8 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

I was using the last one since it literally kicks people with the heavy. Did nothing. Even though realistically it should, and it even knocks people back. Just not over an edge they just get caught up on an invisible wall for no reason. Made me sad. But I know how to do it now so I'll be looking out for a chance to do it in a way that the game actually lets work.

No need to worry about the trophy, just when u see an archer on watchtower without walls, climb up Hit him 1 time then Hold Triangle (in Wind Stance) and kick him of the watchtower. Doesnt matter if its in stealth or he already seeing you.

Edited by Fuji_tha_Hero
  • Like 1

I did it by climbing on one of the many watchtowers found in the enemy camps. Made the enemies follow me, and waited for them on top of the stairs with Wind stance active and triangle pressed. As soon as they finished climbing the ladder I would hit them with a kick and they would fall and die. Pretty easy and there's a dozen different ways to achieve this trophy.

3 hours ago, nrgjak said:

I did it by climbing on one of the many watchtowers found in the enemy camps. Made the enemies follow me, and waited for them on top of the stairs with Wind stance active and triangle pressed. As soon as they finished climbing the ladder I would hit them with a kick and they would fall and die. Pretty easy and there's a dozen different ways to achieve this trophy.

That's the point, there are some ways to get this trophy. I just wanted to point one of them. I thought it is easier to get your bow and use it in this way to get the trophy, but remember, don't shoot to the head. I think you will get your bow before any stance, power or skill. But yes, there are some other ways. The game is long and you will have plenty of opportunities to get this trophy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rakinho993 said:

Here is an easy way during main mission.... 

This is the way everyone is doing it or trying, but you need to unlock the skill and wait the right condition. In this case you have to do the mission the way you say on the video. I still thing the way I show is easier and you can do it wherever you want and whenever you see the opportunity. You don't have to wait or create the right opportunity, you will find a lot of enemies climbing a ladder. No attachments to skill, nor missions. Also, you can create the situation where an enemy climb a ladder. But, it's ok. The important thing here is to get the trophy and have fun playing the game. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, GonzoVG said:

This is the way everyone is doing it or trying, but you need to unlock the skill and wait the right condition. In this case you have to do the mission the way you say on the video. I still thing the way I show is easier and you can do it wherever you want and whenever you see the opportunity. You don't have to wait or create the right opportunity, you will find a lot of enemies climbing a ladder. No attachments to skill, nor missions. Also, you can create the situation where an enemy climb a ladder. But, it's ok. The important thing here is to get the trophy and have fun playing the game. 

All the ways to do this are easy, but some require a 'little' more setting up than others like the ladder or knock of tower method, with those you need to get them to do that, and also make sure you deplete their health enough to kill them with the fall, or make sure ot is high enough.

I think the ladder/tower method should DEFINITELY be advised to everyone on endgame clean up, because then it is the most simplest way.

However, for those still playing through the game, in Act 3, literally one of the last story tales, you LITERALLY have to sneak past a perp by himself stood on the EDGE of a huge snowy cliff looking AWAY from you, he may as well have the trophy name above his head. At this point EVERYONE will have wind stance and typhoon kick and requires ZERO setting up. Takes a SECOND, you just typhoon kick instead of stealth killing!

You will all know this dude when you sneak past him!!

I would say do the above in act 3 along the way, and if you are coming to this trophy endgame, follow the ladder/tower method ;)

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 2

On 7/20/2020 at 1:31 PM, Optinooby said:

All the ways to do this are easy, but some require a 'little' more setting up than others like the ladder or knock of tower method, with those you need to get them to do that, and also make sure you deplete their health enough to kill them with the fall, or make sure ot is high enough.

I think the ladder/tower method should DEFINITELY be advised to everyone on endgame clean up, because then it is the most simplest way.

However, for those still playing through the game, in Act 3, literally one of the last story tales, you LITERALLY have to sneak past a perp by himself stood on the EDGE of a huge snowy cliff looking AWAY from you, he may as well have the trophy name above his head. At this point EVERYONE will have wind stance and typhoon kick and requires ZERO setting up. Takes a SECOND, you just typhoon kick instead of stealth killing!

You will all know this dude when you sneak past him!!

I would say do the above in act 3 along the way, and if you are coming to this trophy endgame, follow the ladder/tower method ;)

Good advice.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...