Well, finally....

POEman553

How are these games? Looked interesting to me, although i’ve never played them because of the lack of a platinum. This one has a plat tho, so I might give it a shot.

Those “ranking system” trophies seem pretty suspicious to me though, I think they might be online trophies ?

6 hours ago, MMDE said:

I did Rock of Ages 1, that was enough.

It wasn't THAT bad... 

Never played the second and would only consider this one if it was a massive improvement over the first one (although I just did Chronovolt, and I think that, that one is way worse.. As far as ball rolling games go..) 

20 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

>Get high in the ranking system 

Well rip Platinum, still gonna get it though.

Onling ranking trophies are the worst. 

I think it is pretty simple, the whole point of this game is to use the level editor. I think you can create simple levels (or join simple levels) and just earn points to rank up.

You shouldn't need to do ranked vs matches to get these trophies

On 20/07/2020 at 7:40 AM, StylerX01 said:

How are these games? Looked interesting to me, although i’ve never played them because of the lack of a platinum. This one has a plat tho, so I might give it a shot.

Those “ranking system” trophies seem pretty suspicious to me though, I think they might be online trophies 1f610.png

The first two games are hilarious and fun to play. No idea why they're getting criticism here.

• Like 2