GOAT Collector in 6 weeks. NMS. Here's how:

souijuro833

16 hours ago, TVDex252 said:

Last week I was at like 1800 cards and I am creeping up on 2700 right now. I have only done the first two domination sets and around 150 wins of triple threat offline. Mostly just getting stuff from the AH.

Oh nice!  I currently only have around 1100 MT.  So you have just been running Triple Threat offline and Dom?  

Also, have you sold any Opal cards to boost your MT?  

I have awful luck selling Opal cards.  Usually for the minimum 100,000.  Pisses me off when I see a MJ, Magic or LeBron allegedly sell for frickin millions

5 hours ago, NxtDoc said:

I have awful luck selling Opal cards.  Usually for the minimum 100,000.  Pisses me off when I see a MJ, Magic or LeBron allegedly sell for frickin millions

Um you aren't using the AH properly...

when you sell, you put the minimum bid as 100,000 and the buy it now price as NONE....that way people have to bid on the card and not just buy at 100,000

7 hours ago, NxtDoc said:

Oh nice!  I currently only have around 1100 MT.  So you have just been running Triple Threat offline and Dom?  

Also, have you sold any Opal cards to boost your MT?  

Make sure to not put a buy it now price if you have a card that can sell for more than 100k like a Goat Lebron. Also, I tend to avoid pricey opals since the market is so competitive for them. I try to find opals that sell for 40k~ at around 30k or below. You have to be very active in the auction house for a few hours a day to find good deals, snag them up and just put them back in the AH for what its normally worth.

I did all of the first two phases of domination for the reward packs, since they each have a card for the collection. Plus a good way to stock up on contracts and shoes (that you should quick sell unless they are Gold or Diamond). And I ran a lot of triple threat offline for the rewards as well, especially on weekends that have good events for them. Besides that, just scout the auction house for good deals. Took me a while to figure it out but a few people in this thread were extremely helpful with good tips, I suggest going back and reading some of their messages.

1 hour ago, TVDex252 said:

Make sure to not put a buy it now price if you have a card that can sell for more than 100k like a Goat Lebron. Also, I tend to avoid pricey opals since the market is so competitive for them. I try to find opals that sell for 40k~ at around 30k or below. You have to be very active in the auction house for a few hours a day to find good deals, snag them up and just put them back in the AH for what its normally worth.

I did all of the first two phases of domination for the reward packs, since they each have a card for the collection. Plus a good way to stock up on contracts and shoes (that you should quick sell unless they are Gold or Diamond). And I ran a lot of triple threat offline for the rewards as well, especially on weekends that have good events for them. Besides that, just scout the auction house for good deals. Took me a while to figure it out but a few people in this thread were extremely helpful with good tips, I suggest going back and reading some of their messages.

I appreciate your tips!  Thank you for the response 

3 hours ago, m0nk3y_aust said:

Um you aren't using the AH properly...

when you sell, you put the minimum bid as 100,000 and the buy it now price as NONE....that way people have to bid on the card and not just buy at 100,000

I did, I just get unlucky get no bids and someone snipes it for the 100K as time runs out 

6 minutes ago, m0nk3y_aust said:

THen it all depends on what the market price is for that card.

No, when the market is flooded there are plenty of steals in regular auctions as sometimes cards slip under the radar.  And when you can’t set an appropriate minimum for high value GO cards, it just makes it more risky.

my method of making lots of MT was high floor minimums and very competitive BINs.  Wanted volume selling, would often price as lowest BIN and keep cycling through,  

• Like 1