OmerSenpai

Plat in 30 minutes?

70 posts in this topic

Is it possible to plat this game in under 30 minutes. If so then how? If not then how did the fastest plat achievers do it in under 30 minutes?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, OmerSenpai said:

Is it possible to plat this game in under 30 minutes. If so then how? If not then how did the fastest plat achievers do it in under 30 minutes?

Nope it is not possible in any way shape or form to do it in 30 minutes, you need 6 playthroughs of the game.

Edited by Mattematics-94
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Don't think that's possible, you would need a few playthroughs just to get the platinum... One possibility though could be that people are uploading USB saves at one go since trophies only unlock at the end of the playthrough. 

Edited by gunman47
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, OmerSenpai said:

Is it possible to plat this game in under 30 minutes. If so then how? If not then how did the fastest plat achievers do it in under 30 minutes?

 

5 minutes ago, Mattematics-94 said:

Nope it is not possible in any way shape or form to do it in 30 minutes, you need 6 playthroughs of the game.

 

3 minutes ago, gunman47 said:

Don't think that's possible, you would need a few playthroughs just to get the platinum...

Ok, I didn't play this game yet, but I guess... If trophies are related to endings you can simply "troll" plat time by preparing saves just before the trophies shall pop, and then do them in one go.

Edited by Smashero
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Smashero said:

 

 

Ok, I didn't play this game yet, but I guess... If trophies are related to endings you can simply "troll" plat time by preparing saves just before the trophies shall pop, and then do them in one go.

I believe its the choices throughout the playthrough too, not just the ending, i cant remember 100%

Edited by Mattematics-94
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

They cheated, that's how.

No, they did not.

Edited by Smashero
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, shary96 said:

You can actually. It' all about backup saves.

according too IIbaddriverII you cant 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, shary96 said:

You can actually. It' all about backup saves.

You cant back up saves

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/erica/339001-erica-platinum-walkthrough-text-guide.html

If I understand correctly: Trophies are unlocking AFTER COMPLETING THE GAME. So you can save just before and end, start another playthrough, save again, do all the PTs like this, then just reload saves one by one and completing the game.

 

No cheating, just good prepaations.

4 minutes ago, Mattematics-94 said:

according too IIbaddriverII you cant 

 

3 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

You cant back up saves

Hm... No? If you quit to main menu you have to start from scratch? Can't believe that.

Edited by Smashero
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Smashero said:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/erica/339001-erica-platinum-walkthrough-text-guide.html

If I understand correctly: Trophies are unlocking AFTER COMPLETING THE GAME. So you can save just before and end, start another playthrough, save again, do all the PTs like this, then just reload saves one by one and completing the game.

 

No cheating, just good prepaations.

Makes sense since you can just save it on a USB or upload to cloud and download it again

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Smashero said:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/erica/339001-erica-platinum-walkthrough-text-guide.html

If I understand correctly: Trophies are unlocking AFTER COMPLETING THE GAME. So you can save just before and end, start another playthrough, save again, do all the PTs like this, then just reload saves one by one and completing the game.

 

No cheating, just good prepaations.

 

OK, so... I will have to try by myself :D.

You cannot use any sort of save file upload/download method for this game. You will need to complete a minimum of 5 playthroughs from start to finish for the platinum.png (though 6 are recommended). If you upload your save file and then download it again, it will reset whatever progress you made after the upload.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

So... shall we call here all <20 mins achievers and ask them? :D.

Now I am intrigued :].

 

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/9513-erica

Edited by Smashero
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Smashero said:

even so, he played 4 times which will be over 3 to 4 hours lol 12 mins is just not durable! They just cheated ... Who cares if they cheated or not just play the game how you like :) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

even so, he played 4 times which will be over 3 to 4 hours lol 12 mins is just not durable! They just cheated ... Who cares if they cheated or not just play the game how you like :) 

Jesus, not THIS topic again... (Doom 64 in 3 minutes).

 

It is NOT cheating. 

 

I played "Word search by POWGI" for like 12h, but my plat time is 35 mins.

Edited by Smashero
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Jesus, not THIS topic again... (Doom 64 in 3 minutes).

 

It is NOT cheating. 

Then ask these people to come here and explain how they did it in 11 mins ... Im sure everybody will be listen! Cause every tropbhy guide out there says you cant  upload saves! IM all ears but im sure none of these people will!

Edited by Titanomachy_75
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@jukev01

@MentalMarkz

@Radamantis_17

 

Could you help us in ths topic? :D.

5 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Then ask these people to come here and explain how they did it in 11 mins ... Im sure everybody will be listen! Cause every tropbhy guide out there says you can upload saves! IM all ears but im sure none of these people will!

So why some people in the "walkthrough" topic mentioned by me earlier mentioned clearly: backuping save?

 

Ok, I am DLing this game now to check.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Smashero said:

@jukev01

@MentalMarkz

@Radamantis_17

 

Could you help us in ths topic? :D.

So why some people in the "walkthrough" topic mentioned by me earlier mentioned clearly: backuping save?

 

Ok, I am DLing this game now to check.

JUst look at all road maps for the game .. You cant upload saves it resets everything :) JUst play the game its good 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

JUst look at all road maps for the game .. You cant upload saves it resets everything :) JUst play the game its good 

Now I want to plat it in 10 mins!

:D.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Smashero said:

Now I want to plat it in 10 mins!

:D.

Go for it ... if 11 was hit 10 should be a cake walk ;)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Now I want to plat it in 10 mins!

:D.

Let us know how you get on xD

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.