Crashing after Slayer Gates

BoxerJack

It seems after the latest update the game will crash after completing the last slayer gate on Cultist Base. Very frustrating due to the length of the level. I've looked online and it also seems to be happening with a couple of other levels. If your further in the game it may even wipe several levels of progress.

EDIT: I've found a temporary solution. As soon as you finish the slayer gate and are teleported out, press pause immediately and allow the save to finish. (Watch the emblem in the top right to stop flashing) 

Also the crash seems to happen when the Slayer Gate explodes, i found it helps to look away. 

Edited by BoxerJack

These crashes seem to be very common in this game. Mine's crashed three times so far and I'm about halfway into the game.

I had a particularly concerning crash right after finishing the third Slayer Gate (the Super Gore Nest) but luckily the game put me right in front of the Empyrean Key when I started it up again. I thought it was going to make me re-do the whole level - hope it doesn't affect anything later on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...