Why?

d3m0nd00d

• 4 weeks later...

bricking someones PS3 seems kind of drastic to Me.

just removing them from the LeaderBoards would be Satisfying enough for Me personally.

it pisses Me off everytime, lets take Lost Planet 2 since I'm currently playing it, when I check the recent players and they have earned all the Ultras or lets say finished the game on the hardest difficulty but still hasn't gotten the trophy for clearing the 1st episode.

now, doesn't take a genius to figure out that you can't finish the game without passing the 1st level.

not to mention that all 20 Ultras where acquired in the space of 15 minutes.

then My stats are compared to that trash. :shakefist:

just burns Me up.

• Like 1

There is also this via a interview on PS3Trophies.org:

10) How do you feel about using game saves?

"I feel bad. I wish i never used them I was stupid wasn't thinking straight but i don't feel so bad about them. I hacked less then 10 games out of 130 so more then 90% of my trophies are unlocked normally. I cheated but I'm not a real cheater."

What is a real cheater, someone who hacked 20% of their games?

I personally consider someone with a single HONEST Platinum to be far superior over someone with 10% of their games hacked.

Wow even less than 10 game saves is still a heck of a lot!! I feel slightly guilty having played Terminator Salvation, I can't imagine how bad you would feel with that many hacks on your account! D:

Wow even less than 10 game saves is still a heck of a lot!! I feel slightly guilty having played Terminator Salvation, I can't imagine how bad you would feel with that many hacks on your account! D:

I can just imagine how pathetic their lives are if "this" is their big accomplishment in life. To quote one of the greatest films of all time:
"I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. Now go away before I taunt you a second time."

• 2 weeks later...

I just searched the Guiness Book of Records. I couldnt think what to call this so I searched for Playstation thinking that Playstation Trophies is bound to be there.

There were 62 records found on that search and none appears to have a damn thing to do with unlocking trophies in video games...

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/Search.aspx?q=Playstation