Why?

d3m0nd00d

This is a two subject post - the first leading into the second. So the other day I was checking out gaming stats (cause I'm nerdy like that I guess) and I noticed someone got the plat in NG2 in a day and an hour. OK this is an obvious hack, so I went to the persons stat page and saw a couple other hacks - one being Trinity Universe plat in 20 minutes. Not trying to start a huge hacking debate, but why would you do this? These are awesome games, who are you going to impress? Your friends? They will more than likely call you a dumbass for hacking. This shit is beyond me. :P

The second part of my post is about duck360. I read small article about them in the Official Playstation magazine (good read), but they said one of the reasons they are doing this is to get into the Guiness Book of World Records for the PSN account with the most trophies. Well if you go to his account you will notice with his fastest plat is SOCOM: Confrontation 2min 36sec. Now we all know about this hack, but will this disqualify him from getting in the book?

• Like 1

First part, I don't really get it myself. I mean, I've done some less than savory things to get a few trophies (not platinum's though), but that's really not for bragging rights... I just want my games to be as completed as I can reasonably do without straight up hacking. I guess people just want more platinum's. Whether it's to satisfy something in their own heads or pretend like they actually earned it/brag about it.

Second part, I would assume it would disqualify them... but is there anyone currently in the Guiness Book of World Records for platinum's yet?

To me that is one of the reasons why I love this site so much. It's fun to glace through these awesome, stupendous, unbelievable trophy profiles and realize what a bunch of sorry, cowardly, cheating hacks they are. What amazes me more is that they come to this site willingly. Trophy teams, no problem does not affect me in the slightest. Yes they will be DQ'd from Guiness unless they can prove they can plat those games in the stated amount of time,

• Like 1

First part, I don't really get it myself. I mean, I've done some less than savory things to get a few trophies (not platinum's though), but that's really not for bragging rights... I just want my games to be as completed as I can reasonably do without straight up hacking. I guess people just want more platinum's. Whether it's to satisfy something in their own heads or pretend like they actually earned it/brag about it.

Second part, I would assume it would disqualify them... but is there anyone currently in the Guiness Book of World Records for platinum's yet?

I haven't seen anything yet.

To me that is one of the reasons why I love this site so much. It's fun to glace through these awesome, stupendous, unbelievable trophy profiles and realize what a bunch of sorry, cowardly, cheating hacks they are. What amazes me more is that they come to this site willingly. Trophy teams, no problem does not affect me in the slightest. Yes they will be DQ'd from Guiness unless they can prove they can plat those games in the stated amount of time,

lol - I think even if they left all 4 of the duck360 team play at the same time, they would have a bitch of a time getting the plat in 2 to 3 minutes. :P

In regards to the first part:

I don't get it either. I mean really, just how pathetic does someone have to be to hack a video game.

In regards to the second part:

Yes. Guiness does indeed verify things such as this, and go to great lengths in doing so when any "record" involves electronic media. Many times, records also have to be witnessed by either a crowd, historical document(s), or a representative of Guiness; neither of which applies in this case.

No one can submit a "record" such as the one you describe and prove that they alone accomplished this feat or record, nor repeat such for a official Guiness representative.

If I may take this slightly off topic, if anyone has looked at my trophies they will see that my fastest platinum, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, is 0 seconds. This isn't because I hacked it, I believe it's as I only signed up to the PSN the 5th August 2010, and I had only just gotten the platinum at most two days beforehand. My only theory why it is 0 seconds is that the game was still inside my PS3 when I signed up.

• Like 1

It's also important to note that none of really know how the statistic for time to complete a trophy is calculated. I'm pretty sure Sly doesn't either; he just knows how to pull that stats. I haven't had the time to check out a lot of Fastest Achiever stats for various Platinums, but I'm sure there are others with sketchy numbers. LittleBigPlanet 2's Platinum's Fastest Achievers are all under ten minutes.Whether these other games with sketchy numbers are also hack-able, I don't know. I suppose my point is to give them benefit of the doubt since we didn't see with our own eyes that they hacked that SOCOM Platinum? Or at the least, to worry about our own stats and have fun collecting trophies for our own collection.

This is a two subject post - the first leading into the second. So the other day I was checking out gaming stats (cause I'm nerdy like that I guess) and I noticed someone got the plat in NG2 in a day and an hour. OK this is an obvious hack, so I went to the persons stat page and saw a couple other hacks - one being Trinity Universe plat in 20 minutes. Not trying to start a huge hacking debate, but why would you do this? These are awesome games, who are you going to impress? Your friends? They will more than likely call you a dumbass for hacking. This shit is beyond me. :P

Being a trophy whore than a trophy hunter I guess.

The second part of my post is about duck360. I read small article about them in the Official Playstation magazine (good read), but they said one of the reasons they are doing this is to get into the Guiness Book of World Records for the PSN account with the most trophies. Well if you go to his account you will notice with his fastest plat is SOCOM: Confrontation 2min 36sec. Now we all know about this hack, but will this disqualify him from getting in the book?

That's news to me about duck getting into GBoWR. From what I know he's doing this just to beat Hakoom. Could be a glitch or hack, who knows for certain. I have some timestamps glitched when the leap year bug hit. Namely my Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2, MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM BATTLEFIELD RECORD U.C.0081 & RESIDENT EVIL 5.

• 3 months later...

What if I told you GWR did approve our great achievement =)

The key word is "our". I don't know how many people are on your team, but to me I'll recognize an individual over your accomplishment any day. I can look at the top 250 people, pick out 4 individuals, combine their trophy totals and decimate your "GWR". Come to think about it, I'm wasting my time writing this, I have to get back to gaming and having fun. Good luck with your future "achievements"

• Like 3

My first thought was that they either:

a. Don't take it very seriously.

b. Are a bunch of old fogies who don't really get "trophies"/"achievements".

c. Did a ton of research and decided you still had the most platinum's after removing all the hacked ones.

Either way, congrats. ;)

Ok then congratulations your achievements will be known world-wide because you made a difference in our world. You will become a role model for the young people. An example everyone should strive to achieve. You are indeed a role-son every father and mother wish for.

• Like 1

Ok then congratulations your achievements will be known world-wide because you made a difference in our world. You will become a role model for the young people. An example everyone should strive to achieve. You are indeed a role-son every father and mother wish for.

Just what people need, more cheaters, liars, and dishonest people to look up to.

I would like to see a picture of the certificate please.

THAT right there ^^^^

Duck360 are you going to categorically deny that zero_q8 does not earn trophies on the account? He has mentioned it numerous times on .com

Personally I think your scum.

Looks like your other buddys a hacker too https://psnprofiles.com/zero_q8

Here is his FB info that states such:

Personal Information

duck360 is a PlayStation3 account made by 3 brothers from Kuwait to collect Trophies.

Fahad Alsaad

Aziz Alsaad

Mohammad Alsaad

+ Fawaz Ahmed ( Zero_Q8 )

You can see for yourself:

http://www.facebook....1150998?sk=info

There is also this via a interview on PS3Trophies.org:

10) How do you feel about using game saves?

"I feel bad. I wish i never used them I was stupid wasn't thinking straight but i don't feel so bad about them. I hacked less then 10 games out of 130 so more then 90% of my trophies are unlocked normally. I cheated but I'm not a real cheater."

What is a real cheater, someone who hacked 20% of their games?

I personally consider someone with a single HONEST Platinum to be far superior over someone with 10% of their games hacked.

• Like 1

We will see how regretful duck360 is of cheating if Sony ever drops the banhammer similar to how Microsoft did.

All that hard work... well, all that hard cheating... for NOTHING!

Personally, I'd like to see Sony do what MS was doing to hacked systems...remotely bricking them.

Good times....good times indeed.