Don't buy this game if you are from South America

DiegoMolinams

2 minutes ago, DesmaBR said:

... Maybe try getting a refund?

If you explain that you can't play the game, support might actually refund your purchase.

He probably bought it with his NA account, so they probably will say that is not their problem that you play on a country different from the one of your account...

Lo que callamos los de suramerica u_u

Edited by DeepEyes7
  • Like 2

Just now, DeepEyes7 said:

He probably bought it with his NA account, so they probably will say that is not their problem that you play on a country different from the one of your account...

Lo que sufrimos los de suramerica u_u

That does sound like something they'd say.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DesmaBR said:

That does sound like something they'd say.

11 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Lo que callamos los de suramerica u_u

Bought it on my Chilean account, that's where I buy most of my games. I've read that Playstation is very strict with their refund policies, you basically can't start the game if you want a refund and I already have many trophies because I managed to play a lot of matches the first couple of days. 

2 minutes ago, DiegoMolinams said:

Bought it on my Chilean account, that's where I buy most of my games. I've read that Playstation is very strict with their refund policies, you basically can't start the game if you want a refund and I already have many trophies because I managed to play a lot of matches the first couple of days. 

That's a bit better.

I think you should try asking them, at least.

If you tell that you really can't play it since you can't find players or play very laggy matches, maybe they'll listen?

Edited by DesmaBR

2 minutes ago, DesmaBR said:

That's a bit better.

I think you should try asking them, at least.

If you tell that you really can't play it since you can't find players or play very laggy matches, maybe they'll listen?

No man, not worth it. I will just gracefully take the L and try to get this plat hopefully sooner rather than later. Lesson learned for good this time, never buying shit from EA again. 

4 minutes ago, DiegoMolinams said:

No man, not worth it. I will just gracefully take the L and try to get this plat hopefully sooner rather than later. Lesson learned for good this time, never buying shit from EA again. 

Maybe they'll give you a cool hat when the game goes f2p, lol

2 hours ago, DesmaBR said:

Just heard about the sale.

Just wanted to say sorry you had to go through this

lol yes, they gifted 3000 premium currency to everyone that participated in the pre-season too. At least matchmaking is fixed so now I can play without much trouble. The game is actually fun. 

1 hour ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

The game is really cheap now, under £5 after 2 weeks, worth getting now if anyone wants it.

Game to drop that quick in price and to that low has made me leave it as there must be a reason it's dropped so quick.

2 hours ago, NetoStyle said:

mala volá rey, justo estaba pensando en comprarlo ahora que está a 5 dólares.

puta hmno es bueno igual, no tiene mucho contenido pero igual es entretenido para jugar alguna cosa online que no sea battle royale. Es de esos juegos que con el tiempo van a mejorar si o si. Ojala lo hubiese comprado a ese precio si ctm jajaja

4 hours ago, DiegoMolinams said:

puta hmno es bueno igual, no tiene mucho contenido pero igual es entretenido para jugar alguna cosa online que no sea battle royale. Es de esos juegos que con el tiempo van a mejorar si o si. Ojala lo hubiese comprado a ese precio si ctm jajaja

jajajaj al final me lo terminé comprando, vale la pena estando a 5 dólares. Está super entretenido la vdd!

Edited by NetoStyle