Survival Mode XP Rewards?

The_UW_98

Since I've done all the major trophies, the big one I need is to get 1 mil fight money. I've been doing survival and completing it on extreme gets you 40,000 xp. Is it worth going this route or do you get a lot for doing it on hard as well?

Edited by The_UW_98

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, BLOOD_BUTTER_FLY said:

I did it with everyone in easy and normal. with about 20 on the hard. with 5 in the extreme.

Yh. I done it since then. I'm not sure if you did it before the big update but I had to do almost every character on the hardest difficulty and as you can imagine, It took a while

What I did best to optimize the runs and avoid as much headache as possible was :

- Doing a list with all characters' levels and exp needed (you see that in your profile card, just scroll through pages until you find your characters list and level)

- seeing which characters are easiest to level up. Easy - 5000exp . Normal - 10.000exp.  Hard - 20.000 exp. Extreme - 40.000 exp

I did almost all trials for the characters (except some absolutely weird ones like Karin or Nash) and all characters' Easy and Medium survival mode.

I think I did the extreme run only for Rashid, Cody, G and Ken. On hard I did almost all of them. It's all about optimizing in the end.

Oh and make sure to check the events periodically, those give exp too! For instance, I needed like 400 exp more for Balrog to level him up, so i just played the Ticket event 4 times for 100 exp each. I lost some FM, but since the trophy requires 1mil cumulative FM, it's a pretty decent tradeoff. 

Woah wait. You guys did more than once the survival on Extreme? Even after the AE patch, that's exhausting lol. We're still talking of 100 enemies on extreme, right? at least when I did it before that patch. I'd rather do Hard (20k exp) with two characters, than Extreme (40k exp).

Right now with the CE I'd just spend the first 500K on the season 5 characters. That makes a grand total of 45 characters, and an average of level 23 for all your fighters in order to get 1M (without the help of weekly missions, or the sporadic golden soldier).

You can also couple this data with the one supplied by Copanele for each survival mode done.

Remember, each level earned gives you 1000 FM

EXP REQUIRED FOR EACH CHARACTER

0 to 1 - 300 exp

1 to 2 - 350 exp

2 to 3 - 400 exp

3 to 4 - 500 exp

4 to 5 - 600 exp

5 to 6 - 700 exp

6 to 7 - 800 exp

7 to 8 - 900 exp

8 to 9 - 1000 exp

9 to 10 - 1100 exp

10 to 11 - 1200 exp

11 to 12 - 1400 exp

12 to 13 - 1600 exp

13 to 14 - 1800 exp

14 to 15- 2000 exp

15 to 16 - 2200 exp

16 to 17 - 2400 exp

17 to 18 - 2700 exp

18 to 19 - 3000 exp

19 to 20 - 3300 exp

20 to 21 - 3700 exp

21 to 22 - 4100 exp

22 to 23 - 4500 exp

23 to 24 - 5000 exp

24 to 25 - 5500 exp

• Like 2

On 26/09/2020 at 10:52 AM, Copanele said:

Also don't forget about demonstration videos, those also give exp. 

... I hope Capcom didn't remove that, no??? 

Yeah, you still get exp for that.

Personally I’ve hit 960k FM and given up. I’ve done all 40 character’s demonstrations, stories and survivals on easy/medium/hard as well as Extreme with Ken but I’m a third-rate gamer at best so not good enough to complete all Trials with any character.

I’ll probably return to it next year when a few Season 5 characters are out, I still have 885k FM to spend so should be able to get all in Season 5 for free, however, just the first two (Dan and Rose?) should be enough to get me this last trophy in around 3 hours rather than spending 15+ hours on Extreme Survival runs.

Edited by Tsundokuist

52 minutes ago, Tsundokuist said:

Yeah, you still get exp for that.

Personally I’ve hit 960k FM and given up. I’ve done all 40 character’s demonstrations, stories and survivals on easy/medium/hard as well as Extreme with Ken but I’m a third-rate gamer at best so not good enough to complete all Trials with any character.

I’ll probably return to it next year when a few Season 5 characters are out, I still have 885k FM to spend so should be able to get all in Season 5 for free, however, just the first two (Dan and Rose?) should be enough to get me this last trophy in around 3 hours rather than spending 15+ hours on Extreme Survival runs.

Don't give up so close to the finish line. The Trials aren't that hard for this game, way way easier than SF4.

The cool thing is, each Season of Trials give individual xp, those trials are a FM goldmine.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Can you do the same run for the same character and get the exp each time ? 

For example I already did Ryu on easy and got 5,000 exp. Can I do it again for Ryu on easy and get the same amount of exp again ? Or is it once you get it once for a character on a certain difficulty that's it ? You can't farm the same difficulty for the same character over and over.  

9 minutes ago, Xx-KingOFDark-xX said:

Can you do the same run for the same character and get the exp each time ? 

For example I already did Ryu on easy and got 5,000 exp. Can I do it again for Ryu on easy and get the same amount of exp again ? Or is it once you get it once for a character on a certain difficulty that's it ? You can't farm the same difficulty for the same character over and over.  

Nah you can get reward once time 

• 2 months later...
19 hours ago, JanBuatim1 said:

Sorry for the dumb question, but can i spend my FM on shop and not lose track for the 1 million FM trophy?

Im a begginer... 1f62c.png

Yes you can. You don't have to hold 1 million fm at the same time to get the trophy. It says in the guide and I've done it already in ps4 and soon on pc too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nooitzben said:

Yes you can. You don't have to hold 1 million fm at the same time to get the trophy. It says in the guide and I've done it already in ps4 and soon on pc too. 

Thank you very much buddy ???
I’ve found later on my Fighter Profile the total FM collected.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Have good fights y’all ✌??

• 1 month later...