Covid19 killed my interest in Vita

You

16 hours ago, visighost said:

They just released two Yumeutsutsu titles a few days ago. At $67 and $86 CAD apiece, I thought Sony was... enthusiastic.

Weren't those released for the PS4 as well though? And yeah, no way are they selling at those prices. Maybe if they ever go on sale then maybe they might make like 10 sales on Vita or something, but considering how few sales the Vita gets nowadays...

I too played mostly while commuting and that has been reduced too nothing for 4 months. I played a few hours Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness on Vita while at home just cuz i was almost done. After that i picked it up just 5-6 days to play one POWGI game and a bit of Fez. It's amazing how long it stays on in sleep mode...

Since three weeks i'm going to work again but decided to read some books before playing games again. I felt sometimes the very same as @enaysoft with the problem of needing a second screen to have a text or image guide to find collectibles for example. But for Fez i wanna use a video guide so i think it's better to play the game at home

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

Quarantine has made me revitalize all of my old consoles that have been modernized with technology. The Saturn got a "Mode" by Terra onion, the Dreamcast got a GDEMU chinese knock off and the pc engine got a Super SD system 3.

The Vita TV kept me sane through my only real Quarantine on the Diamond Princess. 

• Like 1

I've actually been playing my Vita more tbh. But it's partly because I really need to work on my playstation backlog (I play xbox mostly, gross, I know} so I'm picking games at random whether they're PS3, PS4 or Vita.

I like having something on TV but also be playing my Vita at the same time. But I used to have the same rule, only really play my Vita when I'm out but since I'm only ever at work or home I'm not really out anymore. And my commute to work is 5 minutes and I drive so I don't have time to play it then.

I can see the frustration in it though.

• Like 1