This may help with Track Star (coming 1st in a race)

Riszcky

10 hours ago, EightBitArtist said:

the luck everyone is talking about has nothing to do with races. its with your team mates and some of the final round games.

Yeah, the team events kinda do suck. Racing can have a bit of luck to it. This is more for those who are struggling a bit more, or always seem to get stuck in the hoard of 60 players 

• Like 1

Brilliant guide, but two other things

- In Slime Climb, there is another trick and its more helpful, if anything. At 9:05 follow the same path as the guy in the blue hat - you skip the ball AND the first sliding stair. It's not 100% foolproof but a lot more times than not it allowed me to cut a corner and get in the lead if I was in the top 5 or so. 

- Not sure if someone can confirm, but I'm pretty sure the final door at 6:34 is ALWAYS on the left. I've done this course 3-4 times and it's always been that one. Perhaps the doors only have a couple of random spawns and I've just gotten lucky, but I've noticed this. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, PhantomFear94 said:

13 minutes ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Brilliant guide, but two other things

- In Slime Climb, there is another trick and its more helpful, if anything. At 9:05 follow the same path as the guy in the blue hat - you skip the ball AND the first sliding stair. It's not 100% foolproof but a lot more times than not it allowed me to cut a corner and get in the lead if I was in the top 5 or so. 

- Not sure if someone can confirm, but I'm pretty sure the final door at 6:34 is ALWAYS on the left. I've done this course 3-4 times and it's always been that one. Perhaps the doors only have a couple of random spawns and I've just gotten lucky, but I've noticed this. 

I've had the door on the right but not the middle yet so I think it is random. Also I have had a game on tip toe where the very last tile was fake and we had to run all the way to the other side to find the next hard tile. That has only happened once but take care

Edited by Malachen

1 hour ago, PhantomFear94 said:

In Slime Climb, there is another trick and its more helpful, if anything. At 9:05 follow the same path as the guy in the blue hat - you skip the ball AND the first sliding stair. It's not 100% foolproof but a lot more times than not it allowed me to cut a corner and get in the lead if I was in the top 5 or so. 

Is it the same jump that blue hat guy did? I have done it a few times, but more often than not I need to pull myself up which uses time. I'm better at just timing my jumps, but yeah, if that's easier for people. If you can make the jump like the blue hat guy, go for it. 

11 minutes ago, DannPS said:

Does anyone know if the win still counts if you get disconnected? 

I've won 2 races and rights after them I got disconnected. 

I have no idea. I had a 2 win streak and then disconnected midway through the 3rd episode. No idea if that ended my streak or not.. I lost the next episode anyway. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PhantomFear94 said:

I have also seen the final door on the right side. Come to think of it, never seen it in the middle either

What's the tricky to qualifying, but not falling over?  Random question and I'm sure I'll do it but my guy's jumping like he just shotgunned 10 beers.  Do you want to let go of the Left Analog when you land?  Should you dive always?   Thanks for the vid an advice regardless.  The races are a clusterf***, but fun, frustrating and hilarious in one. I cant wait to see what kind of new courses will come in the future if it remains popular.

30 minutes ago, SilkyJay86 said:

What's the tricky to qualifying, but not falling over?  Random question and I'm sure I'll do it but my guy's jumping like he just shotgunned 10 beers.  Do you want to let go of the Left Analog when you land?  Should you dive always?   Thanks for the vid an advice regardless.  The races are a clusterf***, but fun, frustrating and hilarious in one. I cant wait to see what kind of new courses will come in the future if it remains popular.

Best advice for the not falling over is to not jump unless you need to and stay away from other people.

31 minutes ago, SilkyJay86 said:

I got it in the round where you have to memorize the tiles and stand on the one with the fruit shown. Just run around (jumping might knock you over) and you should get the trophy easily.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SilkyJay86 said:

Random question and I'm sure I'll do it but my guy's jumping like he just shotgunned 10 beers.  Do you want to let go of the Left Analog when you land?  Should you dive always?

I don't think letting go of the left stick stands up you quicker. It might do, but it has to be such a minimal difference because I haven't noticed anything. Don't worry, my character always feels drunk when I play. 

Dive at the finish line if it's close enough, yeah. Also diving off a ledge like at the end of Dizzy Heights or Door Dash, yeah I always do. Gets you that little bit further, but also in Door Dash, you'll dive over the pile of people on the ground and away from anyone who can potentially knock you. So it's definitely worth it if you're going to be on the ground anyway 

• Like 1

On 08/08/2020 at 9:21 AM, TehUberCheezCatz said:

I’ve gotten it in the middle before, any of them are possible 

Never seen middle, still. I wonder if each door has a percentage chance and middle is just really low.

8 hours ago, Malachen said:

I have noticed that when you dive into a platform you get up quicker than if you roll about and have to get up.

I feel like rolling around and not getting up quick is annoying me more and more the longer I play. I'll try diving more often