What would you say have been the Best-Selling gaming things during this pandemic?

YORGOS_PB

I'd like to know a personal opinion or just fact, a non-gamer friend of mine asked me and I really didn't know what to answer. 

According to me Digital Games obviously might have peaked (I have no idea about those statistics, personally I'm just about to go digital) and probably something like Warzone Coins, Lootboxes or similar. 

On a side note, which website would you recommend for me to read about this things?, a friend used to read Kotaku for instance. 

• Like 1

Lootboxes are a pretty taboo thing now and they're fading out of a lot of games back into obscurity (hopefully in a few years they'll be gone for good). As far as digital sales, I don't know the numbers but I have been reading from a lot of sources that digital is on a huge upswing. You'll likely see something like Animal Crossing on the Switch as one of the best selling games in this pandemic as that console is the most accessible to a large range of people for its portability and Nintendo branding.

I would absolutely NOT recommend gaming news from journalistic websites like Kotaku, IGN, Polygon, or the sort. They're not accurate sources of information and the journalists care more about pushing agendas than reporting legitimate information on games. This doesn't mean they're not always reporting on something untrue or bad, but a lot of those sites get paid off and it's well documented. I'd recommend sourcing your information from different places and using sites like Youtube gaming news channels, Reddit, or even here to get information from individuals and not shill media.

• Like 2