[Video] For those thinking about going for the platinum & 100%

LewyWilko93

I would like to say that I earned the platinum trophy and 100% this month and the game was a total grind. Racking in at around 100-120 hours and 60 hours of that was spend on the online DLCs. This game is a real old school grind fest. 

I made a video discussing my platinum trophy review and I suggest you watch it before you considering trying to 100% this game. 

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 4

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It would have been nice if they cut down on some of the trophy requirements like they did for the RE5 Versus, but everyone knows online trophies are a cheap way of adding to the total time of completing everything in the game.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

While I won't deny that the DLC in this is a grind and boring, this video really exaggerates how long it takes. 50 hours is a ludicrous amount of time to spend on this. If you are efficient in your strats and have a partner then you can get all of them done in about 15 hours. Not short, but much more reasonable. So if you are looking to do this then don't be discouraged, it's very doable. Took me 4 days to get it done, Siege took about 6 hours, Onslaught was 2, survivors was 5, and predators was 3. 

• Like 2

I watched this video randomly before i even had the game. 50h of boosting sounds scarry. Its lie. Have no idea how it can take 50h honestly. Also he misinforms on how you need 100 player-controlled creatures in siege. It counts AI zombies also but even if you would go for legit 100 player-controlled creatures it won't take nowhere near 30h of playtime. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...