Trophy thoughts?

MatThaRiPP3R84

18 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Yea im trying to do it on NG+, you can upgrade to +10 there plus keep all your gear including fast travel.

Though honestly I dont think it would have made much a difference.

The fast travel dont even help that much. Bosses still take a while to learn and fast travel doesnt really help with them. You can exploit the fast travel to warp back to Fallgrim with a gland, unfortunately the exploit doesnt work with no shell

Shame we cant get infinite of those coins that negate all dmg per 1 hit after hardening. They would make no shell a joke!

Also, pretty wierd, but in the save files, there is a save called 'trophy save'. Im wondering if we can deleted certain saves at the end, then no shell last boss......

I think you cannot get Forever alone trophy on NG+ cause u already got a shell. 

34 minutes ago, MiguelStein said:

I think you cannot get Forever alone trophy on NG+ cause u already got a shell. 

Did it not pop for you then???

Im running through now on NG+, I haven't got a shell, and never have even touched 1 on NG+.

Pretty sure I never said I did have 1 xD

Edited by Optinooby

15 minutes ago, JustOneStingray said:

I would assume that since ng+ starts you off in your shell you couldn't do it that way. I did obsidian in a new save slot just in case.

It depends, starting you off in your shell instant a 'forced' thing, depends on you. I think the 'assumption', is that it 'is' a 100% forced thing it seems.

I'm not even sure if doing it in NG+ is neccessarily better anyway. Sure its nice to have all your items/equipment etc, but you cant use half off it anyway xD

Edited by Optinooby

So FOREVER ALONE never popped in NG+, guess having a shell in NG is saved to your save file ;(

Tried a few days things like deleting Trophy Save the etc to see if can be exploited but doesnt work

Restarted anyhow logging all items to try to optimise a few things and its much easier on NG anyway, enemies die twice as quick on NG.

Jus a shame we cant get access to Genessa store

Hardest boss for me is Ice boss, I can easily dodge all boss moves except for that ice boss 2nd phase, I just cant tell what hes doing half the time skating around

Edited by Optinooby

• 4 weeks later...

Just started to play this game a few days ago. It's fucking amazing. The trophies seem very doable and exploits shouldn't be needed. Idk why people care so much about their trophies that they will do things that are insane to get them. They better be getting paid! Anyways...this game deserves to be played not exploited. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 2020-09-18 at 0:40 AM, freeman4200 said:

Just started to play this game a few days ago. It's fucking amazing. The trophies seem very doable and exploits shouldn't be needed. Idk why people care so much about their trophies that they will do things that are insane to get them. They better be getting paid! Anyways...this game deserves to be played not exploited. 

I can’t believe I’ve never heard of this game before. A friend of mine who knows I’m a big Souls fan turned me on to this game, and the more I watch videos and read about it, the more I’m inclined to go buy it immediately. It looks like one of the better Soulslike games available, and the art style and atmosphere of the world looks awesome!

1 hour ago, dieselmanchild said:

I can’t believe I’ve never heard of this game before. A friend of mine who knows I’m a big Souls fan turned me on to this game, and the more I watch videos and read about it, the more I’m inclined to go buy it immediately. It looks like one of the better Soulslike games available, and the art style and atmosphere of the world looks awesome!

I think it's on sale too. For sure worth the money but depending how good you are, it's a short game. So take that in consideration. I'm clearing lots of backlog and new games I want to play but I started the no shell run until the first boss. It would be awesome if they added some dlc!

18 hours ago, freeman4200 said:

I think it's on sale too. For sure worth the money but depending how good you are, it's a short game. So take that in consideration. I'm clearing lots of backlog and new games I want to play but I started the no shell run until the first boss. It would be awesome if they added some dlc!

Yeah I checked and it’s slightly discounted right now. I’m really tempted to pull the trigger, but my backlog is a mile long right now and I’ve got my next 5 games picked out so I’m going to take a few more days to decide. I will definitely buy it for sure at some point as it looks like a must play for me, and a relatively easy platinum. I just may end up waiting until another sale down the line.

The “no shell” run looks pretty hard though! From what I understand, it’s kinda similar to an SL1 run or something of that nature in Dark Souls? I don’t really have context for what it means, but the description in the trophy guide made it look very limiting.

12 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

Yeah I checked and it’s slightly discounted right now. I’m really tempted to pull the trigger, but my backlog is a mile long right now and I’ve got my next 5 games picked out so I’m going to take a few more days to decide. I will definitely buy it for sure at some point as it looks like a must play for me, and a relatively easy platinum. I just may end up waiting until another sale down the line.

The “no shell” run looks pretty hard though! From what I understand, it’s kinda similar to an SL1 run or something of that nature in Dark Souls? I don’t really have context for what it means, but the description in the trophy guide made it look very limiting.

It's a no hit run brah. Lol. Pretty crazy but you can just run straight to the bosses pretty quickly. But still. I got hit at least once every boss. Except the first one which isn't really a boss but has a boss health bar. But I still got hit by him I just meant later he became easy.

12 hours ago, freeman4200 said:

It's a no hit run brah. Lol. Pretty crazy but you can just run straight to the bosses pretty quickly. But still. I got hit at least once every boss. Except the first one which isn't really a boss but has a boss health bar. But I still got hit by him I just meant later he became easy.

No hit run? Jesus. That’s crazy. I haven’t done anything like that before and I pretty much suck at anything requiring perfection like that. This would be a tough one for me.

Does the “hardened” state count though? Or can you use this as an effective strategy to tank hits occasionally?

• 1 month later...