Trials of St. Lucia

LuciferImorlai

9 minutes ago, Kristen Danielle said:

It's on the UK store. What I did was make a UK account to download it and then bought a UK copy of the physical game, but it is possible to download the set that comes with the main game and the trials and DLC costumes from the UK store, as well.

so I'll need to make a UK account, download it, and then I can use it on my profile?

1 minute ago, LuciferImorlai said:

so I'll need to make a UK account, download it, and then I can use it on my profile?

Yep. Once you download it to your PS3, just switch back over to your main account. Be aware that UK DLC only works on UK games, so if you have a different version of the game, you need to download the pack that includes the main game and the DLC from the UK store.

Just now, Kristen Danielle said:

Yep. Once you download it to your PS3, just switch back over to your main account. Be aware that UK DLC only works on UK games, so if you have a different version of the game, you need to download the pack that includes the main game and the DLC from the UK store.

So I'll have to rebuy the game, will it say anything when I log in on my NA Ps3?

The PS3, 4 and Vita are all region free for games but films, saves and DLC are all region locked so you have to get them from the same country as your PSN account. If you want the Trials DLC, then you have to buy the Ultimate Edition Bundle from the EU store but you will also need an EU copy of the game before you can play the DLC.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 2

This DLC is a piece of turd... Sorry...The online play should have been implemented in the base of the game in the first place. Many titles at that time have had a multiplayer option. It's ridiculous that they charged players again just for the online play of some veeery limited/basic trials. What was the price when it came out? 10 bucks or more? And the additional character - Lucia is weaker than Dante. She's only faster than him and can do a dash in the air but her projectiles are a joke comparing to Dante's crosses. They couldn't even give her new magic? She has the same skills :| That's some lousy work right there. When it comes to trials most of them are OK at best, while some are awfully cheap and based on luck factor - those with explosives only, located on a narrow path, canyon style for instance. Bronze trials are harder than silver and so on...Loads of lazy design here. I like a good challenge in games but cheap deaths are a big NO in my world.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The-Smiths-85 said:

This DLC is a piece of turd... Sorry...The online play should have been implemented in the base of the game in the first place. Many titles at that time have had a multiplayer option. It's ridiculous that they charged players again just for the online play of some veeery limited/basic trials. What was the price when it came out? 10 bucks or more? And the additional character - Lucia is weaker than Dante. She's only faster than him and can do a dash in the air but her projectiles are a joke comparing to Dante's crosses. They couldn't even give her new magic? She has the same skills :| That's some lousy work right there. When it comes to trials most of them are OK at best, while some are awfully cheap and based on luck factor - those with explosives only, located on a narrow path, canyon style for instance. Bronze trials are harder than silver and so on...Loads of lazy design here. I like a good challenge in games but cheap deaths are a big NO in my world.

You are aware you're slating a 10 year old game right?

• Like 1

On 8/21/2020 at 4:04 AM, HuntingFever said:

The PS3, 4 and Vita are all region free for games but films, saves and DLC are all region locked so you have to get them from the same country as your PSN account. If you want the Trials DLC, then you have to buy the Ultimate Edition Bundle from the EU store but you will also need an EU copy of the game before you can play the DLC.

So that means for US gamers (like I am), I have to buy an UK/EU version of base game, and then buy the DLC from UK/EU store in order to access the DLCs?? That's bs. Too bad I started the game already. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a North American hard copy of Dante's Inferno with approximately 9 achievements, achieved. If I buy a EU hard copy and download the trials of St. Lucia, will the initial trophy list  register, if you will, achievements from the EU game and content or will a new EU achievement list begin. For example, some accounts have a NA trophy list and a EU trophy list for the same game. 

Edited by icefell

33 minutes ago, icefell said:

I have a North American hard copy of Dante's Inferno with approximately 9 achievements, achieved. If I buy a EU hard copy and download the trials of St. Lucia, will the initial trophy list  register, if you will, achievements from the EU game and content or will a new EU achievement list begin. For example, some accounts have a NA trophy list and a EU trophy list for the same game. 

There is only 1 list for this game, regardless of where you get it from or what version you buy :).

• 9 months later...
On 8/21/2020 at 4:04 AM, HuntingFever said:

You are correct here.

I downloaded it from the EU store.  The Trials are saved on the servers for sure.  I had some that were complete from 10 years ago.  

Get out and get this done while you can.  

• Like 1

On 21/08/2020 at 0:50 PM, Kristen Danielle said:

There is nothing called country locked game

Its region locked.. UK store sell region 2 games and dlc

So if i downloaded dlc from uk store i need to play on main account a region 2 games 

Edited by cometowner