Warning: Glitched Menu

Rusbuck

Careful when you beat the game or are ever in the title screen after you start a game. I got a bug where my menu isn't what it says (ie. CONTINUE goes to NEW GAME, LOAD GAME goes to OPTIONS). I wasn't paying attention and started a new game on my current save and re-wrote the entire thing.

Just a fair warning for those who don't pay attention like me

On 26/08/2020 at 9:54 PM, b1a2d3r4 said:

I also think there is a glitch with the perfect parry mode , because I have defeated all bosses in all modes and then it says perfect parry mode unlocked but when I go to it ,it still locked .

Have you beaten the bosses in normal parry mode?

19 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

I just beat Sayu on parry mode, said perfect parry unlocked and it's still ?????? on the difficulty select.

I just beated her to on Parry mode but some odd reason still locked ???? i tried both reinstall and download the game and back up the save file still not working ?

45 minutes ago, Mo-Fresh18 said:

I just beated her to on Parry mode but some odd reason still locked ???? i tried both reinstall and download the game and back up the save file still not working 1f61f.png

Oh well, I already gave up. The boss on parry/hard/crazy are just super frustrating and I can't even beat DK West. Yinu kicks my ass on hard :(

On 2020-08-31 at 11:38 PM, aZombieDictator said:

Oh well, I already gave up. The boss on parry/hard/crazy are just super frustrating and I can't even beat DK West. Yinu kicks my ass on hard :(

It took a while for me to beat DK West after few hours but Yinu and DJ Supernova on Perfect Parry Mode is a joke they kicking me ass 1 hit as soon i start the mission lol