Very Easy Platinum

NunoVale

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm starting to think giving PES a try this year, with an easy platinum like this.

I'm a FIFA player since 1995, every single year I play this game, maybe it's time to try a differente perspective in football.

It's horrible isn't it?

I too play Fifa since the PS1 days (Fifa 99), last Fifa I bought was Fifa 12, was going to buy 13 but they announced PES 2014 as a freebie for Plus members so I tried it

Never. Again. Pes is just terrible.

Having just finished this platinum myself, I would have to say this is probably the least I've enjoyed a PES game since I started.  I've got platinums for PES 11, 12, 13, and 14 now (also have 5 FIFA plats to compare with) and this was my least favorite so far.

There is typically a good portion of simming to do in several modes of this series, but this year takes the cake. I spent 95% of my time working towards the plat simply simming through matches.

If you're looking at this platinum as an introduction to the PES series to use as a comparison to FIFA, well, don't.  If you want to compare the two, you'll need to spend time actually playing the game, not just working on the trophies.

Edited by Misbik

• 1 month later...

It's horrible isn't it?

I too play Fifa since the PS1 days (Fifa 99), last Fifa I bought was Fifa 12, was going to buy 13 but they announced PES 2014 as a freebie for Plus members so I tried it

Never. Again. Pes is just terrible.

Played FIFA quite a bit in the past and like you cracked it open as its free to PS+ members but i guess thats the reason it was free huh?

• 2 years later...