EA account

playerLEGO

so back in the day i made an ea account for fifa 15 i think but with my old email and i dont remember the password either

and i went to ea page long story short i had to press contact us on their page i kept pressing it and it wouldnt open the page of contact us instead it kept refreshing the page
and it wont let me change email nor password to live happily ever after

so is my platinum screwed or what? bc i saw ppl login in their ea account to get the plat in less than 2 hours and i can...or is it still obtainable and it would take more time rather than 2 hours?

• Like 1

The ea account allows you to download characters that are basically max out already from the library that other people have created. It is still possible to get the platinum without the ea account but it is around 30 Hours to plat. 

I would recommend that you just make a new ea account.

alright cheers man tho this game its just boring i never enjoyed the sims i just got it bc it seemed quick and easy using the ea account.....

also i cant make a new ea account for this psn account..already tried it and i still cant contact ea to help me change my email at least

• Like 1

same here, that ea login really fucks me in games. i dont have access to the old email before origins so when ea origin came out and they did all this ea login crap i cant login. every few years i try to contact them and tell them the entire story of how i made my membership before origins and how things got locked out. they still wont let me link my main name to my current email. i spend hours on it every few years and get no where. its annoying as hell. i ended up just deleting the game and not bothering starting

i always kept telling myself right after fifa 15 and other games i had troubles with.."i will not ever buy an ea game ever again"

so that i did untill i saw sims 4 was for free with the ps plus so i got it looked up the road to platinum i had to have an ea account i was like okay its an ea game but with this guide i'd be done with it before i could say "sims"

joke's on me

i swear i will be extra careful next time...ea games just doesnt seem to care about anyone at all other than whats in our pockets thats why i hate ea so much its always money and zero fucks about the customer

Edited by playerLEGO
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/12/2020 at 9:34 PM, playerLEGO said:

i swear i will be extra careful next time...ea games just doesnt seem to care about anyone at all other than whats in our pockets thats why i hate ea so much its always money and zero fucks about the customer

Do you know why this is (besides the fact that they're just horrible)? It's because despite everybody and their mother being fully aware of how horrible EA is they continue to support them anyway by buying their products. Why would they want to change their filthy, disgusting business practices and cash-grabbing ways when they know people are just going to buy their shit regardless? 

After I became hip to their ways I never gave them a single dollar. I currently have The Sims 4 in my possession. I'll play it, sure, but I never payed a penny for it; it was given to me by someone (and so was The Sims 3 and The Sims 3: Pets). EA is a disgusting company and I can only hope that one day people all over the world come together and STOP buying anything associated with them. Oh believe me, they'll fucking change their ways then. But only then. 

Edited by MrTacoNinja
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...