Marvel's Avengers is here! .. Your thoughts?

SGRevan

2 hours ago, KIERONOO said:

Why is the multiplayer so busted. Can never find people especially for challenge 3 difficulty 

Most people wont play C3/4.

Objectively, you get the same XP and theres no real big boost to item drops, so just playing on C1 is better overall.

If you want the trophy for the C3+ war zones, unless im mistaken, you can do the training missions and repeat them 30 times on C3 and get the trophy. Makes it trivial.

4 hours ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Is there a limit on how many times you can get revived in battle?
To me it seems random. Sometimes I get downed 2 times and the mission is over and other times the mission will end after 3 downs. And yes my teammates (AI) are still alive

Part of the problem is the game breaks the levels up into sections but the downs count over the whole level, go exploring for chests and accidentally get downed and you’ll now only have 2 lives left when facing the big boss.  Considering the game will then restart you at the big boss with 3 lives intact it would be better if it always reset to 3 lives before each section.

15 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Any one else have trouble with switches not working?

I recommend that you load the entire game from a previous point. In the options in the initial menu in "game" it is possible to make a backup save active as the main save, it should not take you too far back.  Try this way  :)

Edited by Siriodorione

2 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

I recommend that you load the entire game from a previous point. In the options in the initial menu in "game" it is possible to make a backup save active as the main save, it should not take you too far back.  Try this way  :)

Well after I failed the mission I restarted from the checkpoint and the switch did work after restarting. But not handy if you are aiming for 5 stars