Playstation Trophy Rewards Mega-Thread

TheRealMasonJar

I never got the days gone, or spiderman and the bloodborne free stuff they gave sadly.

12 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

I know there were a couple PS3 rewards to PlayStation Home.

Rest in spaghetti, never forgetti.

there was for RE5 if you got all the hidden golden items and so on you get small ones to place in your home along with if you beaten the game on hard you get statues of jill, chris shiva and wesker.

you also get for going to the second part of the map of red dead a hat and if you loged into the club they had on ps3 you get a old school  tux for you avatar to wear in ps home. I loved ps home as I spent a lot of time just messing about and yeah I miss it a lot.

You may add the Final Fantasy VII Remake avatar rewards for completing Chapter 1, Chapter 18 and obtaining the Platinum Trophy, I have posted images/previews of the avatars here: 

Likewise, Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XIII-2 both give players PS3 themes when certain trophies are unlocked, there are multiple themes gives for these games.

Detroit: Become Human can also give players an avatar upon unlocking the Platinum Trophy, this avatar might only be given to EU regions, I am not sure (I personally never received it):

53mhzlm.png

God of War has two avatar sets for obtaining the Platinum Trophy, I obtained the one you have in the OP, but I never received the one below, It's only for EU regions (I contacted PlayStation Support about this avatar and they told me it's only for EU players):

JjqXmGr.png

A nitpick... the image you have for Marvel's Spider-Man is incorrect, the one given has a small platinum icon and a platinum border around it, unless there are two versions of it:

kBlwNpB.png

2 hours ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

Nice thread to keep everyone informed! As far as I have read, there are some PSN avatars for FFVII Remake going on right now. Not sure whether you need the plat, or just a certain completion %.

Keep it up!

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

I know there were a couple PS3 rewards to PlayStation Home.

Rest in spaghetti, never forgetti.

I am keeping this for the PS4 stuff. 

1 hour ago, SealedCard said:

You may add the Final Fantasy VII Remake avatar rewards for completing Chapter 1, Chapter 18 and obtaining the Platinum Trophy, I have posted images/previews of the avatars here: 

Likewise, Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XIII-2 both give players PS3 themes when certain trophies are unlocked, there are multiple themes gives for these games.

Detroit: Become Human can also give players an avatar upon unlocking the Platinum Trophy, this avatar might only be given to EU regions, I am not sure (I personally never received it):

53mhzlm.png

God of War has two avatar sets for obtaining the Platinum Trophy, I obtained the one you have in the OP, but I never received the one below, It's only for EU regions (I contacted PlayStation Support about this avatar and they told me it's only for EU players):

JjqXmGr.png

A nitpick... the image you have for Marvel's Spider-Man is incorrect, the one given has a small platinum icon and a platinum border around it, unless there are two versions of it:

kBlwNpB.png

Maybe the Spider-Man one is EU too? I only have the one I displayed. I never got the Detroit one when I platinumed it. I ask support today if there was any more that was not on their list besides Persona and he said no. 

33 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Falone said:

There are 2 versions of it, i got OP's version

Like the other one better

Is there? Maybe I can contact support and get it?

• Like 1

If anyone can supply information based on region and what they got I can make this based on region, but I need some more help. 

Also, if anyone can supply high-resolution pictures of the Persona 5 R avatars that would be awesome! Thank you! 

1 minute ago, Madara Uchiha said:

Anyone know how to get the Spider-Man avatar? I have checked my emails and I haven't gotten any notification of receiving it and I got the Plat a month ago.

Contact Playstation support and they will be able to help you. I did a live chat today because they did not give me my Persona 5 R rewards. I am not sure which one you will get or if it's locked to one region. I am in North America. 

2 minutes ago, TheRealMasonJar said:

If anyone can supply information based on region and what they got I can make this based on region, but I need some more help. 

Also, if anyone can supply high-resolution pictures of the Persona 5 R avatars that would be awesome! Thank you! 

Contact Playstation support and they will be able to help you. I did a live chat today because they did not give me my Persona 5 R rewards. I am not sure which one you will get or if it's locked to one region. I am in North America. 

Thanks, will get onto it. I won't use it but it would be nice to receive the rewards you are supposed to get. I'm sure I have seen other Australians get it...I think

1 hour ago, TheRealMasonJar said:

Maybe the Spider-Man one is EU too? I only have the one I displayed. I never got the Detroit one when I platinumed it. I ask support today if there was any more that was not on their list besides Persona and he said no. 

I searched a bit on the site and found a user from the USA with the Spider-Man avatar in the OP, I would assume the one you posted is for NA regions and the one I posted is for EU regions (cannot 100% confirm).

By the way, you can include the images I posted in the other thread about the FF7R avatars into the OP, just make sure to edit the title of "Final Fantasy VII" onto "Final Fantasy VII Remake", this could lead people to think that you can obtain the remake avatars from the PS1 game/port that is available on the PS4.

I own all FF7R avatars so I can confirm that they look/are unlocked exactly as I posted (I pasted it below inside the spoiler tag):

Spoiler
  • FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE - Main Character Avatar Bundle (Chapter 1 trophy)

K2pY8w0.jpg

• FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE - Main Characters Alt. Avatar Bundle (Platinum trophy)

gDcDUGe.jpg

• FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE - Supporting Characters Avatar Bundle (Chapter 18 trophy)

owassAl.jpg

• 3 years later...