Hey, hows u guys going with the trophies? :)

NinjaTurtleKez

Finished the campaign a few days ago (sped through it without doing any side stuff), can't figure out if I should continue playing or wait until they sort out some of the trophies. Worried that if I do stuff now, they won't retroactively pop and I'll have to start over. Did you have any issues besides the one that's unobtainable? 

Also, I've heard some people saying to backup their save games, and redownload them if trophies don't pop..is all progress stored client side? That seems very strange to me, for a game like this.

8 minutes ago, Psychedout said:

Finished the campaign a few days ago (sped through it without doing any side stuff), can't figure out if I should continue playing or wait until they sort out some of the trophies. Worried that if I do stuff now, they won't retroactively pop and I'll have to start over. Did you have any issues besides the one that's unobtainable? 

Also, I've heard some people saying to backup their save games, and redownload them if trophies don't pop..is all progress stored client side? That seems very strange to me, for a game like this.

which trophies u talk abt? i know some trophies are glitch but mine is fine

I am waiting for a patch. Getting a bit angry. The best defense glitched to me, I defeated more than 20 enemies. Also daily faction missions are glitched, so I get instead of 16 assigments about 8 to 10 if I am lucky, so no enough polychoron to upgrade characther to 150. Been sitting three days on 148. The good thing is that I am now grinding hero levels and hives.

18 hours ago, Psychedout said:

Grinding out 250 levels (max level on 5 of 6 characters) will take you a significant amount of time. Sure some trophies are bugged but starting on some of the super long trophies won't be a waste of your time while we wait on a patch. Also the polychoron resource is time gated by quests you can only do so many of per day.   Plus the game is pretty fun so playing it isn't a loss. 

Edited by JunkSkelington

7 hours ago, dark69knight said:

Only two trophies remain for me and of course both are glitches am trying replaying the hives hopefully it’s unlock somehow but I don’t think so looks like the patch will be our salvation

Is the problem of this tournament the same as the others? What do you have to keep doing more than 50 until it comes out? Already 50 is a loooot ... :( 

10 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

Is the problem of this tournament the same as the others? What do you have to keep doing more than 50 until it comes out? Already 50 is a loooot ... :( 

Some people got it around 66 and some more then 80 it’s ok I enjoy finishing challenges for all characters but the bugs and glitches in almost every time I play the mission is the real tournament

Edited by dark69knight

I'm at 65%.  Just started getting 130 gear so once I get a couple full sets I'll start working on upgrading for the trophy.  I plan on backing up my save first so I can just fully level purples for the trophy, then revert and slowly level a legendary set that I like so I can have what I want but not blow all my supplies just for the trophy.

Need one intel for that trophy, provided it pops for me on 50.  Got a ways to go for the 250 hero levels, but unless they patch the glitch that counts ghost levels with a lvl 50 character I shouldn't need to get the full 200 from the other 5 heros. 

Then it's just grinding away on hives and the rest of the so many of this and that trophies, along with finishing the mp campaign missions and hoping there trophy for Iconic Avengers pops.  

Then once the Villain Sectors trophy hopefully gets patched I can get that fairly quick.