Ace

Rothwilder

• 1 month later...

I found this guide online and it worked brilliant for me, took three tries and I got it.

1. New local match.
2. Course - Quincy Downs
3. Settings>Rules changed
a. Tees = leave the slider for Gold tees on, turn off the other 2.
b. Pin placement = 2 (fairly flat spot on this green, 1 is a terrible location, didn't check 3 or 4.) Turn off the sliders for 1, 3, & 4. Leave #2 on.
c. Round length = back 9. hole #10 is a par 3.
4. Settings>Conditions changed
a. Wind Speed = set to none
b. Green Firmness = very soft
c. Green speed = very slow

Start the round. It starts on the 10th which is a par 3, so if you miss, just repeat (unfortunately you have to do all the settings again). Took me 3 tries to sink it. I set my distance to 99% and aimed just slightly right (about a cup length to the right or so) as there's a small break in the green to the left. Hit it straight and it rolls in.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 15.4.2021 at 3:42 AM, Bishcraft said:

Great directions, followed them and got the hole in one. It no trophy popped. Got a second one also no trophy. It says it has to be on an official course which Quincy Downs is not, is that the issue?

It appears so. Quincy didn't work for me either.

I did it after a couple of tries on detroit - hole 11.

• 4 months later...
On 15.4.2021 at 3:42 AM, Bishcraft said:

Great directions, followed them and got the hole in one. It no trophy popped. Got a second one also no trophy. It says it has to be on an official course which Quincy Downs is not, is that the issue?

I'm aware that you most probably already have the trophy, but to avoid future confusion for other people:

"Quincy Downs C.C." is NOT an official course. The official course is called "Quincy Downs Country Club". Unlocking the "Ace" trophy does work there, IF you use the official course.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PUNKFLUID said:

I'm aware that you most probably already have the trophy, but to avoid future confusion for other people:

"Quincy Downs C.C." is NOT an official course. The official course is called "Quincy Downs Country Club". Unlocking the "Ace" trophy does work there, IF you use the official course.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I was not aware there was a different version of Quincy Downs. I will update my trophy guide accordingly so this is more clear. I personally never stumbled upon an unofficial course while playing, but thank you for the clarification!!!

On 10/28/2020 at 8:40 AM, nufc365 said:

I found this guide online and it worked brilliant for me, took three tries and I got it.

1. New local match.
2. Course - Quincy Downs
3. Settings>Rules changed
a. Tees = leave the slider for Gold tees on, turn off the other 2.
b. Pin placement = 2 (fairly flat spot on this green, 1 is a terrible location, didn't check 3 or 4.) Turn off the sliders for 1, 3, & 4. Leave #2 on.
c. Round length = back 9. hole #10 is a par 3.
4. Settings>Conditions changed
a. Wind Speed = set to none
b. Green Firmness = very soft
c. Green speed = very slow

Start the round. It starts on the 10th which is a par 3, so if you miss, just repeat (unfortunately you have to do all the settings again). Took me 3 tries to sink it. I set my distance to 99% and aimed just slightly right (about a cup length to the right or so) as there's a small break in the green to the left. Hit it straight and it rolls in.

thanks for this.  

I have played around 10 hours with my dummy account, i already got 3 all-in-1, 2 times in the par 3 at Wells Fargo. I guess if you just play the Career normally, it will unlock eventually, as long you make sure using a smaller club than advised by the game. I mean you probably have to spend 40 hours on the campaign alone to get all the other trophies, so unless you are extremely unlucky, it's got to pop at some point.

On 10/14/2021 at 3:41 PM, Spike_Hostile17 said:

I mean you probably have to spend 40 hours on the campaign alone to get all the other trophies, so unless you are extremely unlucky, it's got to pop at some point.

Took me 10 hours for everything. Use fast forward (hold :triangle: ) after you hit the ball to speed up the game and smash :cross: to skip the standings etc. after each hole. On the campaign it's important to never hit a bogey in one round and always try to hit at least one eagle to get the maximum of 7 rival points each time.

I got one ace on the campaign and one ace on the scramble match for True Legend (on a par 4 ?).

• 2 weeks later...

honestly should be able to eventually get it through the career grind if you are playing within yourself and don't have the difficulty set too hard, even if you are new to golf games you'll learn roughly where to aim the ball based on the green grid when setting up your shot, keep at it and don't be afraid to lower the swing difficulty and turn on some or all of the true shot assists

• Like 1