trophies still bugged as of 9/19/2020

koolskamp

23 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

I agree, got this to play with my wife and a few online friends.  Played 100% solo because a couple had to wait a few weeks and my wife decided to wait. 

Figured I'd get as far as I could so I could maybe carry them through some of it, with all of this I told them just to wait until they fix it all and I went ahead and finished everything solo to test if that would work.  Sucks.

Thank goodness the 50 hives trophy popped for me. That’s the most grindy one. 

Now just have to figure out the intel situation and try to do the Harms again. Hopefully there’s a patch soon. 

4 hours ago, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

Thank goodness the 50 hives trophy popped for me. That’s the most grindy one. 

Now just have to figure out the intel situation and try to do the Harms again. Hopefully there’s a patch soon. 

Create a new game and the two trophies will be obtainable ^^ It functioned for me ;)

8 hours ago, LRL-Terrorzwerg said:

Hey guys. 

The trophie Back in Business Dose Not unlock for me. I have A Strange over 350 with All chars. But no trophie. 

Someone have the same Problem? 

Hero levels the max is 300 unless you've been playing a while with a level 50 character and have ghost levels from that.  Are you sure you aren't thinking of power level?  Back in Business is for hero levels, not power levels.

4 minutes ago, Shadowlord87 said:

Group Effort (Hit rank 25 for a faction) glitched out for me today, in a good way. It randomly pinged when I hit level 4 with the Inhumans, anyone else have it ping way earlier than it should have?

I had it ping at 22 on Inhumans and 24 on Shield, so that one is a glitch for the better lol.

Edited by Snake2410

4 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

Hero levels the max is 300 unless you've been playing a while with a level 50 character and have ghost levels from that.  Are you sure you aren't thinking of power level?  Back in Business is for hero levels, not power levels.

Oh what the fuck. 

I need to lvl 5 clases to lvl 50 - _-?

That sucks. 

Oh man I notice that the german trophie discrption is wrong...... 

Edited by LRL-Terrorzwerg

5 hours ago, LRL-Terrorzwerg said:

Oh what the fuck. 

I need to lvl 5 clases to lvl 50 - _-?

That sucks. 

Oh man I notice that the german trophie discrption is wrong...... 

With ghost levels you could get away with only leveling 3 to 50.

I ended up only needing to fully level 2 more characters by the end of it all and the other three were around level 13 - 14.  I saved the hero level trophy for last and used one level 50 character exclusively until then, doing the hives after I hit 150 power level with them.

Edited by Snake2410

3 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

With ghost levels you could get away with only leveling 3 to 50.

I ended up only needing to fully level 2 more characters by the end of it all and the other three were around level 13 - 14.  I saved the hero level trophy for last and used one level 50 character exclusively until then, doing the hives after I hit 150 power level with them.

Hmmm.. I dont know. 

Where can I See my ghost lvl? 

Hey guys,

I have the possibility of borrowing this game, but I'm curious of the current state of it. 

*Are there any glitched trophies that prevent platinum?

*How bad is the grind? Fun or not?

*I read that trophies in multiplayer are glitching and that the best way for trophies is by playing singleplayer. Still true?

Ofc I want to enjoy the game, even online, not just by grinding singleplayer. Is the game too broken for that? Would you advise me waiting a bit longer for more patches or is it playable currently?

10 hours ago, LRL-Terrorzwerg said:

Hmmm.. I dont know. 

Where can I See my ghost lvl? 

You can't, it's hidden.  You can only see the xp bar progress to full and then reset when it gets there.  But I assure you it counts.  Like I stated, I only needed to get Iron Man, Hulk, and Thor to 50.  The rest of my characters are like 13 or 14.  I had so many ghost levels on Thor that the trophy popped when I hit 13 with Cap.

I imagine they did this so that if they decide to up the level cap at some point you don't lose any xp you would've had while playing as that character post lvl 50.

55 minutes ago, NxtDoc said:

Treasure Trove, and Savior of the people are bugged for me

Tips. 

For the cache strongboxes, turn off your internet connection and run the Day of a Remains mission for the cache strongboxes from the campaign, not Avengers Initiative. 

You can also farm that same mission for the rescued allies. Make sure you see the whole animation of the inhuman being saved. I know, it is weird. But you have to see the whole animation of the guy teleporting them.  

4 hours ago, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

Tips. 

For the cache strongboxes, turn off your internet connection and run the Day of a Remains mission for the cache strongboxes from the campaign, not Avengers Initiative. 

You can also farm that same mission for the rescued allies. Make sure you see the whole animation of the inhuman being saved. I know, it is weird. But you have to see the whole animation of the guy teleporting them.  

Alright, trying it now.  Thanks for the Tips

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

Tips. 

Just curious what disconnecting from the internet is supposed to accomplish for getting trophies. I’ve got 2 left (50 hive and 250 level) and I haven’t had to disconnect. If it is to ensure you are in campaign mode, you can switch that at the war table.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, VerCettI said:

Just curious what disconnecting from the internet is supposed to accomplish for getting trophies. I’ve got 2 left (50 hive and 250 level) and I haven’t had to disconnect. If it is to ensure you are in campaign mode, you can switch that at the war table.

For some odd reason, people have had success with the Treasure Trove trophy with the disconnect method. A lot of us previously went through this on another thread. 

I have no idea why, but it worked for that specific trophy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

For some odd reason, people have had success with the Treasure Trove trophy with the disconnect method. A lot of us previously went through this on another thread. 

Unbelievable.  I wish trophies would just work.  I should have had this Platinumed well over a week ago

19 hours ago, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

Well, the disconnect from the internet worked for the Treasure Trove trophy.  I'm am going to go run a few more runs to see of it will work for Savior of the People.  I hope it does