How much money to 100% this game or DLC is free?

black_opREADYf1

4 minutes ago, black_opREADYf1 said:

I see, then which dlc u need to buy for 100%? The 4.49(Endo starter pack) and 19.99(Jager pack)? 

I can't give a confident answer to that unfortunately,  I dont know enough about the trophy list and what specific dlc are needed ,sorry.

Just now, Alex_R-13 said:

All DLCs that have trophies with them are already integrated in the base game and/or where part of free updates, so you can get 100% for free.

That wasnt my experience, must have changed when it went f2p. Sorry 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, charxsetsuna said:

That wasnt my experience, must have changed when it went f2p. Sorry 

The premium DLCs were made free to everyone last year during a major overhaul of the game. If you have the latest patch installed, then you have everything needed to Platinum and 100% the game but do note that a lot of trophies are buggy at the moment, because the F2P patch has royally screwed up the stat tracking for them.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The premium DLCs were made free to everyone last year during a major overhaul of certain parts of the game.

Ah the explains it, I got the game when it first released and the when the first few lots of doc released and got a good chunk of my trophies then. Save for one base game trophy.

Sorry for the outdated infomation 

Edited by charxsetsuna

4 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The premium DLCs were made free to everyone last year during a major overhaul of the game. If you have the latest patch installed, then you have everything needed to Platinum and 100% the game but do note that a lot of trophies are buggy at the moment, because the F2P patch has royally screwed up the stat tracking for them.

That's rly good news. Hmm they're buggy but achieveble or no way around? 

2 minutes ago, charxsetsuna said:

Ah the explains it, I got the game when it first released and the when the first few lots of doc released and got a good chunk of my trophies then. Save for one base game trophy.

Sorry for the outdated infomation 

Np

3 minutes ago, black_opREADYf1 said:

That's rly good news. Hmm they're buggy but achieveble or no way around? 

Np

They are achievable but only pop when they feel like it from what I've been reading. I would wait for another patch, because the current frustration isn't worth it.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

19 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Seems like you can't get "Swap Meet" trophy without spending *some* money:

• Like 1