Warning: you can not get all Trophies in both EU/NA list

Klart

I tried getting the Beloved of the Anemo Archon Trophy in the EU trophy list yesterday. I already had it on the NA list. Sat down, but Trophy did not unlock. I think it's connected to unlocking the in game  achievement (which you can do only once). 

Your profile/save transfers between the EU & NA version.

So I'm afraid this will apply for all Trophies. So you can not get all Trophies in both EU/NA list, but each Trophy only once when you get the in game achievement.

Edited by Klart
  • Like 1

Different version won't work because when you first start the game on PS4 it asks you if it can bind a game account to that PSN Account you are playing on.

****In order to get trophies in each version you will have to beat one version then go back to title screen. On title screen there is the option to delete your account. This will delete everything and allow you PSN account to make a new account to go for trophies on other versions. This is he only way to do it do far and as far as I know there is no account backup due to it being tied to a PSN account.***

I would argue against this though as deleting an account for a live service game like this would just screw up progress for later when new areas gets added and more trophies with them.

Edit: *** Ignore the info previously about deleting your account. When I first played it was during Beta and that was apparently a message left over from PC/Mobile where you linked a Mihoyo account instead, there is actually no way to fleet your attached PSN account.

Edited by Lord_Bane999
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Can you get them both if you just don’t share your save and earn them both separately?

Basically as I mentioned above you have to delete your original game account from the menu before starting another version. Otherwise the game will just load up the Game Account already attached to your PSN.

Save backup too as far I know is only supported with Miho accounts on mobile and PC only for now. Though I believe they may be planning a backup for PS4 later.

Edited by Lord_Bane999

On 9/30/2020 at 7:50 AM, Lord_Bane999 said:

I would argue against this though as deleting an account for a live service game like this would just screw up progress for later when new areas gets added and more trophies with them.

It's highly unlikely this game will get DLC trophies. Vast majority of the free to play games that get constant new content never bother to add more trophies.

It will take a while just to complete one version though, so obviously worry about getting the one done and by then they may have an account feature for this game.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 30/09/2020 at 1:50 PM, Lord_Bane999 said:

Different version won't work because when you first start the game on PS4 it asks you if it can bind a game account to that PSN Account you are playing on.

In order to get trophies in each version you will have to beat one version then go back to title screen. On title screen there is the option to delete your account. This will delete everything and allow you PSN account to make a new account to go for trophies on other versions. This is he only way to do it do far and as far as I know there is no account backup due to it being tied to a PSN account.

though that would be the case when i read the stacking news, thanks for the info

On 16/04/2021 at 8:11 AM, Winterglemm said:

though that would be the case when i read the stacking news, thanks for the info

Btw ignore the info about deleting account when I first played the beta it showed as an option in all versions. But apparently that was a leftover message from Android/PC that use a mihoyo account. Currently there's no way to delete the PS4 profile.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, GumiDeLaGumi said:

Trophies now seem to pop retroactively upon pressing Options button. Can anyone confirm if that means we can 100% other region stacks?

Sadly, no ?

On 30-9-2020 at 1:50 PM, Lord_Bane999 said:

Edited by K_Groove_NL

:)

2 hours ago, TolmanianDevil said:

There's an individual who has completed EU version in 2 minutes today, so I would say it is.

Hello. Today, after almost 4 months, I started Genshin Impact again after the update. All the tasks I achieved were credited to me as trophies. Since I hadn't completed all of the tasks, I didn't get back to 100% straight away, but it worked. :)

Edited by NewGen2010
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...