The Last of Us Scavenger Trophy Glitch

Goro

Okay, so the Scavenger trophy just popped for me after picking up a pendant...but the thing is i haven't found all of any collectible yet nevermind all of all types. This must be some sort of glitch.

I'm just wondering is there any possibility i might be marked as a cheater on this site because of that? I done nothing wrong....the game glitched it.

• Like 1

Same thing happened to me, and it is common knowledge that TLOU has glitched trophies so you should be good. I havent been marked as one and I had the same glitch

Right, after searching a bit more about it, it seems like a pretty common glitch so that's good. thanks for the response :)

• Like 1

is the last of us really good ? ive heard about the game but the only trophy getting on me is the populance trophy -_____- so any help on that one trophy that will be great

It is one of the greatest games of all time.  The populace trophy is super easy, don't worry about it.

• Like 1

drummerklg, on 03 Oct 2013 - 14:27, said:

It is one of the greatest games of all time.  The populace trophy is super easy, don't worry about it.

do you need real players for this ? im on doubts for the game  some trophies need real players ? anything to take the fear out I don't want to be stuck with a game that has online trophies and I cant get them so further information on the online trophies would be a great help thanks again

do you need real players for this ? im on doubts for the game  some trophies need real players ? anything to take the fear out I don't want to be stuck with a game that has online trophies and I cant get them so further information on the online trophies would be a great help thanks again

It's not real players, it's a faction filled with NPC's which you could very easily get 40 people just by playing a couple of matches.

• 3 weeks later...

is the last of us really good ? ive heard about the game but the only trophy getting on me is the populance trophy -_____- so any help on that one trophy that will be great

It's probably the best game I have ever played. Don't worry about that trophy, it doesn't mean 40 actual payers; whenever you finish a game online, you will gain or lose survivors for your clan (depending on how well you did) and it takes around an hour to obtain :)

The other online trophies are long though :/

Well, I played this game the first day it came out in EU, and got all of the collectibles and found that the trophy glitched on me due to an auto-save glitch at that time. If I was to get the game again and play the last checkpoint again with the same save date will I get all of the collectible trophies, or will I need to do everything again?

• 4 months later...

Glitch or not, it just popped for me... I was still missing 1 artifact, 1 manual and 3 artifacts. which I guess counters the 5 toolboxes. I was confused what happened, so I searched it on here before making a topic. There's a lesson in here somewhere... not for me, but for others...

Thanks for clearing it up for me though. Glad I came here first before freaking out! xD

• Like 1