Sweet, a platinum for both games.

MandA60VISE

I've been interested in trying more of the Science Adventure games besides Steins;Gate and super excited to see another one finally got officially localized (yes, I know Chaos;Child too). I was assuming that since the games were sold as a package it was going to share a trophy list but I'm happy they aren't. Hoping to make enough spare money to buy it soon.

1 hour ago, MandA60VISE said:

I've been interested in trying more of the Science Adventure games besides Steins;Gate and super excited to see another one finally got officially localized (yes, I know Chaos;Child too). I was assuming that since the games were sold as a package it was going to share a trophy list but I'm happy they aren't. Hoping to make enough spare money to buy it soon.

yes, the series is very good get em

Nice to see two different plats. I still don't know how they somehow neglected to give Linear Bounded Phenogram a trophy list on PS4 when one exists for it on PS3 and Steam. At least these two VNs got two separate trophy lists, was honestly only expecting one.

Fingers crossed they finally localise Chaos;Head at some point. Been holding off on playing/reading that for ages in hopes of an official translation of Noah eventually.

8 minutes ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

Nice to see two different plats. [...] At least these two VNs got two separate trophy lists, was honestly only expecting one.

Why would they have only one list when they have two in Japanese, where they're also sold as the exact same 2-in-1 bundle?

On 10/13/2020 at 8:11 AM, Marvy_G23 said:

Is there an english guide?

I started this today and have been using this https://www.kirikiribasara.com/2020/10/13/roboticsnotes-elite-100-guide/

Worked great so far (nearing the end of Phase 1 I think), although it does have paragraphs of text like "when you're back at school, do x" or "once you reach the airport, do y", and I'm a bit concerned that one of those will eventually end up spoiling something. I'll continue using it though because it hasn't spoiled anything major yet.

• Like 2