On 31-10-2020 at 5:42 PM, XRiderOfDoomX said:

I finished 6 milestones groups 

stadium development 1 

transfer market mastery 

asist mastery 

finishing mastery 

stadium development 2

Squad battles mastery 

at this order and still didn’t get the trophy I can assure that the problem isn’t fixed yet the squad battle is the first milestone I earned and didn’t get it 

I opened a subject in EA help you can comment there and hope they will fix it 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/FUT-milestone-trophy-bug/m-p/9664012/highlight/false#M7771

Everyone put a comment down on this topic and say that you’re also having this problem to get this fixed asap

Guys, anyone who got this trophy.

Did you use web app earlier and trophy popped correctly after doing milestone in game? I mean you completed 10 or 20 sbc's on web app and trophy popped after 100th sbc in game?
I'm asking because I did a lot of operations on web app and my theory is that you have to list 1000 players on console (does not matter what objectives sais) and did 100 sbc on console.

27 minutes ago, Kowal821 said:

Guys, anyone who got this trophy.

Did you use web app earlier and trophy popped correctly after doing milestone in game? I mean you completed 10 or 20 sbc's on web app and trophy popped after 100th sbc in game?
I'm asking because I did a lot of operations on web app and my theory is that you have to list 1000 players on console (does not matter what objectives sais) and did 100 sbc on console.

I dont think that is the case 

17 hours ago, TylerJR- said:

Buy 100 bronze players for 150 coins then list them 1 by 1 for a price no one will pay.. make sure to do them 1 by 1 as if you press R2 to bulk relist it will only count as listing 1 player. 1 hour later relist players again 1 by 1. Rinse and repeat until 1000

If you're doing this it's cheaper to do it with Bronze packs. You get at least 3 players for 400 coins, and some will sell for more than lowest at the end of it.

• Like 1

Trophy popped for me.

Completed in this order:

1.Stadium 1

2.Assists mastery

3.Stadium 2
4.Transfers mastery

5.Shooting Mastery

6.SBC

Did not have to redeem it in menu. It just popped after last sbc. I spent 60k for bronze packs to do sbcs...

I did 99/100 sbc and prepared last one to do. Got also 99/100 volleys in shooting objective. Played game and after that immediately completed that sbc.

But seriously guys, there is not working method, it is full luck based trophy. Don't read and take my advices seriously. Good luck...

Edited by Kowal821

8 minutes ago, Kowal821 said:

Trophy popped for me.

Completed in this order:

1.Stadium 1

2.Assists mastery

3.Stadium 2
4.Transfers mastery

5.Shooting Mastery

6.SBC

Did not have to redeem it in menu. It just popped after last sbc. I spent 60k for bronze packs to do sbcs...

I did 99/100 sbc and prepared last one to do. Got also 99/100 volleys in shooting objective. Played game and after that immediately completed that sbc.

But seriously guys, there is not working method, it is full luck based trophy. Don't read and take my advices seriously. Good luck...

I think the best way to do is finish two milestone in one game 

8 hours ago, vHASHEM said:

I think the best way to do is finish two milestone in one game 

I finished

Stadium 1

2.Assists mastery

3.Stadium 2
4.Transfers mastery

5.Shooting Mastery

6.SBC

So i just have squadbattles, rivals and champions left with with at least one to go. Koop und futfan i never played. 

So i guess its impossible for me to do two of them in one game. 

Lol i see me completing all and dont get the trophy.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HRO-QQ99 said:

I finished

Stadium 1

2.Assists mastery

3.Stadium 2
4.Transfers mastery

5.Shooting Mastery

6.SBC

So i just have squadbattles, rivals and champions left with with at least one to go. Koop und futfan i never played. 

So i guess its impossible for me to do two of them in one game. 

Lol i see me completing all and dont get the trophy.

Wow lets hope for a patch so u can get the trophy

On 31-10-2020 at 5:42 PM, XRiderOfDoomX said:

I finished 6 milestones groups 

stadium development 1 

transfer market mastery 

asist mastery 

finishing mastery 

stadium development 2

Squad battles mastery 

at this order and still didn’t get the trophy I can assure that the problem isn’t fixed yet the squad battle is the first milestone I earned and didn’t get it 

I opened a subject in EA help you can comment there and hope they will fix it 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/FUT-milestone-trophy-bug/m-p/9664012/highlight/false#M7771

Please comment everyone make this topic trending