PUPPETER'S PS3-PROJECT

Puppeter04

15 hours ago, Grotz99 said:

Asking the difficult questions, I've had the PS3 since it was fat and the PS4 since it released so there is a lot of history there. I know that there are remakes that might date some of these or show how flawed they were on PS3, but the fact that I remember them from PS3 when I played them says something. I usually had AAA physical games on PS3 except for a few PS+ games or games that I wanted to try out due to the small (70GB) HD space.

PS3

1. The Last of US (Hands down the best game I've played on there, anything else isn't going to be ranked.)
  • Red Dead Redemption (Possibly #2, but hard to remember)
  • L.A. Noire
  • AC 2 Trilogy
  • BioShock
  • Fallout New Vegas
  • Metro Last Light

You know what? I agree with you with the PS3 ones. In this acc I've only platted LA.Noire and AC2, but I've played all of them, they are on my shelf

AC2 is my fav AC, that's for sure. 
I'd add Demon's souls and DS 1, and maybe Dishonored
I, sadly, have to say goodbye to RDR and TLOU on PS3, I played the whole stories on my girlfriend's PS3 one summer we spent together (the games were mine) but now is impossible to get a plat especially on TLOU, and RDR is exhausting.

Moving onto PS4, I'd say:

-Uncharted 4

-God of war

-TLOU 2

-Bloodborne and DS 3

-Marvel's Spiderman

-Nier: Automata

- FF Vll remake

-Sekiro's 

-Ni no kuni ll 

Yep, I think I stay with those

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Puppeter04 said:

You know what? I agree with you with the PS3 ones. In this acc I've only platted LA.Noire and AC2, but I've played all of them, they are on my shelf

AC2 is my fav AC, that's for sure. 
I'd add Demon's souls and DS 1, and maybe Dishonored
I, sadly, have to say goodbye to RDR and TLOU on PS3, I played the whole stories on my girlfriend's PS3 one summer we spent together (the games were mine) but now is impossible to get a plat especially on TLOU, and RDR is exhausting.

Moving onto PS4, I'd say:

-Uncharted 4

-God of war

-TLOU 2

-Bloodborne and DS 3

-Marvel's Spiderman

-Nier: Automata

- FF Vll remake

-Sekiro's 

-Ni no kuni ll 

Yep, I think I stay with those

I also liked sekiro, ni no kuni 2 and spiderman, but I felt my list was getting too long haha. God of war and uncharted 4 were good as well but wouldn't put it into my favs, even though they were the best of the series.

I played the crap out of ds2 on pc, but for some reason I couldn't get into them as much on console, maybe because my friends played them on pc and it was fun to help each other out. I plan to go back to ds1 and ds3, but I remember ds1 having issues running on the ps3, the village in the cliffs choked hard.

no. 54 :platinum: 

2912.PNG

Another game whose box in excel becomes green ✅

Now working on Middle-Earth Shadows of Mordor and Resistance 3, trying to finish them before take a flight to my parents for Christmas next month! Do you like Christmas guys? I used to, but as time passes, more people are no longer with us and I really hope my grandma stays well and be with us

I'll be taking one of my PS3s with me and focus (along with my PhD) on Dark Souls 2 or Persona 5, or both! 

Surely P5 because DS2 is on my grey PS3, and P5 on the black one, and I wanna take the black with me cause the grey sounds like a boeing-747 and I'll be playing at night

Hey! I'll be doing weekly updates, so here we go, I've a lot to tell

1. One trophy left for Middle-Earth Shadow Of Mordor plat, that 25 lvl rune is resisting, I don't stop getting epic runes, I just want a lvl 25 one ?

2. Treasures of Montezuma 4, is a nasty grind (reaching lvl 100) but I play this as if it were CandyCrush on my phone, so no rush

3. The Sims 3, god, I didn't know that I missed it so much (I used to play on PC)

4. Resistance 3, superhuman playthrough about half way (playing with wife but we don't find much time lately to play together)

5. The cube, I give up, I bought a move controller specifically for that but I'm done, too much luck-based

6. Dark Souls 2 is stopped, but I'll get that plat some day, I promise.

NOW THE IMPORTANT THING, I already have written the platinums that I will get (try to) in the 2020-21 season, I wrote 22 (apart from the ones I just named).

I hope that life respects me and I can reach at least 20 per year, yeah, me, the person that have earned 54 so far since March 2020 (but it was due the confinement)

I'll try to get them in the order they are written (I don't promise anything)

speaking these days with @blackdragn030  , he encouraged me to remove from my backlog this wonder that began in my childhood => Kingdom Hearts!

I'm gonna write them here too just in case I lost the paper ?

• KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 FM 

• RATCHET DEADLOCKED :platinum: (30 nov 2020)

•  PERSONA 5

• KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5

• HEAVY FIRE SHATTERED SPEARS

• KILLZONE 

• BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM

• LEGO STAR WARS the force awakens

• PAC-MAN AND THE GHOSTLY ADVENTURES

• LEGO MOVIE

• DEVIL MAY CRY 2

• JAK 2

• JAK 3

• GAME OF THRONES (season 1)

• CABELA'S AFRICAN ADVENTURE

• DRAGONS DOGMA DARK ARISEN

• MINININJAS

• SPLINTER CELL CHAOS THEORY

• DUKE NUKEM FOREVER

Edited by Puppeter04
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Copanele said:

That's a nice backlog, but... 

BUT! 

Why Devil May Cry 2? xD Why would you do this to yourself? That one is atrocious (still mega thumbs up for dragons dogma :3) 

THAT'S THE POOOOOOOOOOOINT ? nothing that cannot be fixed with a good guide, my skills and some patience (I dont have much patience but I'll try)

nah but mostly cause I have no control over this, remember that is a random nº generator what tells me what to play next ? random nº>check excel> Oh DMC 2, well I've seen worse hahahaha

Also because my mentality is that this is not a sprint but a marathon, in the end (great song, linkin park ?) I will get there, game after game, remembering that I do this because I want to, so no pressure, no rush, just play :D

6 hours ago, Spaz said:

Regardless of what people think of Devil May Cry 2, there are far worse games. I don’t know if I will have enough time to get into the series, I’m already slowly working towards one series already. 

I swear to god, that there is still no game that I've said "this is garbage" (I'm talking about all gens and all consoles that I've played, of course I've not played all games in the world but), maybe is cause I'm a simple girl, and don't ask to much requirements to play a game.

Keep working then :D

• Like 1

Hahah y'all are underestimating the trash that DMC2 is xD it's not broken just boring beyond belief. But yeah it can be completed no problem, it's not even that hard. You even have cheats! It's just... try not to fall asleep while mashing square the entire game. 

Other than that, from that list I recognise mini ninjas, you will love that one. And duke nukem forever... You won't really enjoy that either but you will manage :D Batman Arkham Asylum is another awesome game. There is no true absolute GARBAGE unplayable game on your list... Yet. 

@Spaz you have time and you HAVE to play them. When you will wish of course xD but truly dmc is a very good series ... Just not dmc2 lol

6 hours ago, Copanele said:

Hahah y'all are underestimating the trash that DMC2 is xD it's not broken just boring beyond belief. But yeah it can be completed no problem, it's not even that hard. You even have cheats! It's just... try not to fall asleep while mashing square the entire game. 

Other than that, from that list I recognise mini ninjas, you will love that one. And duke nukem forever... You won't really enjoy that either but you will manage :D Batman Arkham Asylum is another awesome game. There is no true absolute GARBAGE unplayable game on your list... Yet. 

I'll tell you something around july-august (or earlier) about DMC2 ?

the cheats disable the trophies? I have not read anytthing about DMC2 yet

I have some Batman on my real backlog (don't remember if Arkham City?) so is time to become a superhero again (well, I've been playing Miles Morales lately)?

I'll create a GARBAGEMETER just for DMC2 and just for you ?

but I'm sure some garbage will appears someday 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Copanele said:

Nope the cheats don't disable the trophies. Which is a blessing because Bloody Palace is stupid hard without cheats. 

But yeah, a garbagemeter would be super awesome. Now I wish I thought of that hahah. 

Thanks god hahaha, well garbagemeter aside I'm gonna do the weekly update as I should have done it yesterday ? recapping:

:platinum: MIDDLE EARTH - SHADOW OF MORDOR 

middleearthshadowofmordortalioncelebrimb

YES, it can be a pain in the ass sometimes, I totally agree. Some bugs, I've seen Mordor's upside down (wink at Stranger Things) twice, the sound was choppy sometimes if that means something but in overall, I could deal with it.

I was thinking about you Copanele, the whole 27h and a half, and thinking about what possessed me to play this,  bc it can be frustrating at some points but I don't regret it at all 

I have to say, that I didn't install the patch which would have saved me a couple of angry moments

The thing that bothered me the most was when I made a quick trip to a forge tower and it sent me to the one on the opposite side of the map?

:platinum:  RATCHET DEADLOCKED

ratchet-and-clank-two-column-characters-

(this is the PS5 ratchet with those eyebrows... I still don't know why, anyways they are on fleek'

The worst thing about this game was when the :silver: Dueli-nator trophy popped like 5min late, I almost fainted thinking I had to do it all over again.

Some ppl say is the worst R&C game, well, you don't have that touch of adventure at all, I understand their opinion. Here all you have to do is complete little challenges, objectives, earn guitons and upgrade all your weapons to their max. 

And let me tell you, after not play this series for about 6 years, it was nice. 

(This is partially true cause I've been playing R&C size matters on PSP, a couple months ago),

*it is preferable that you have several save files throughout the game*

KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS

1L13580a.png

Part of my childhood was KH 1.5 on PS2, as I said, my mother taught me to play it 18 years ago, and my first trophy for this game on PS3 was 7 years ago

(yep, I do not know what I was doing with my life that until then I did not find out that they had released it for PS3)

So, as I am replaying KH 1.5 and I'll be replaying KH 2.5 soon, I started but getting this out of my way, quick and lovely.

PLANS FOR THIS WEEK AHEAD: 

L1953a9.png

I'm doing the speedmaster trophy (finish it under 15h) along with Unchanging Armour (not change your equipment) and the trophy for not pressing continue even once. Now almost 4h in and reaching half of the game. 

The only thing that worries me is that the key that I use (I can't change it) is not enough for the last part of the game, but I have a plan B, I will save, change the key and get those trophies minus Unchanging Armour, and then I'll grind until I can defeat it. (credits to Blackdragn30 to this idea)

One thing to keep in mind, I have to beat this game 3, the difficulty trophies don't stack on PS3 version, so, currently doing on beginner (it's not that easy!), then Proud, and finally normal to a more relaxing experience hahaha

I'll use the Beginner file to grind colletibles, level, etc.

That's it, I'm not gonna put another game on my PS3 till I'm at least at the Proud playthrough cause I know myself!!! 

Persona 5 will be next 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Copanele said:

Lol congrats! Especially for shadow of mordor! 

Honestly the moment you couldn't teleport properly is the moment where your progress wouldn't record if you decided to quit the game game was broken like that. 

I started playing it again to at least the get online required trophy out of the way and haven't hit any issues yet, as I just got it, but now you have me worried >.<.

15 minutes ago, Grotz99 said:

I started playing it again to at least the get online required trophy out of the way and haven't hit any issues yet, as I just got it, but now you have me worried >.<.

That is because me and @Puppeter04 played the ps3 version which is abysmal to say the least xD ps4 one is working perfectly fine. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Copanele said:

That is because me and @Puppeter04 played the ps3 version which is abysmal to say the least xD ps4 one is working perfectly fine. 

Oh my bad, those borderline ps3/ps4 games should have never been on ps3 (looking at you GTA5, which actually didn't run too terribly). Looks like they are doing the same thing this generation, but I'm not buying any of the new ones on PS4, I'll wait to play a smoother 4k version later.

The reason the last gen versions post new console release run like shit is because the developers stop caring. That is why Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor runs like absolute shit on the PS3, it wasn't really designed for that console when the PS4 version is the actual version.

This is a repeat of stuff like Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. Not a particularly big game by today's standards, but there is a noticeable difference between the PS3 and PS4 versions. The PS3 version actually isn't bad at all, but the PS4 in comparison is definitely more gorgeous, with better water visuals and more crisp graphics.

People are still transitioning over. I see no need to jump to the PS5 right now, I got too many games on my backlog to take care of. I'm not into modern AAA gaming like I used to be, I'm more of an old school indie gamer as my trophy profile reflects.

I wish everything could be played on one console, but that is merely a pipe dream that will probably never happen.

10 hours ago, Grotz99 said:

Oh my bad, those borderline ps3/ps4 games should have never been on ps3 (looking at you GTA5, which actually didn't run too terribly). Looks like they are doing the same thing this generation, but I'm not buying any of the new ones on PS4, I'll wait to play a smoother 4k version later.

Yo! keep in mind that this is my PS3-project, we're talking about PS3 like 95% of the time! hahaha

I've played Shadow Of Mordor on PS4 too, and again, nothing to compare.But the PS3 version is not that bad, believe me.

I'm looking forward to having a BIG tv in the living room, but I have to settle for 45" 1080 and a vast majority of this project games running at 720p ?

3 hours ago, Spaz said:

The reason the last gen versions post new console release run like shit is because the developers stop caring. That is why Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor runs like absolute shit on the PS3, it wasn't really designed for that console when the PS4 version is the actual version.

This is a repeat of stuff like Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. Not a particularly big game by today's standards, but there is a noticeable difference between the PS3 and PS4 versions. The PS3 version actually isn't bad at all, but the PS4 in comparison is definitely more gorgeous, with better water visuals and more crisp graphics.

People are still transitioning over. I see no need to jump to the PS5 right now, I got too many games on my backlog to take care of. I'm not into modern AAA gaming like I used to be, I'm more of an old school indie gamer as my trophy profile reflects.

I wish everything could be played on one console, but that is merely a pipe dream that will probably never happen.

As I said before, in my opinion, Shadow Of Mordor isn't that bad on PS3, of course as we jump through gens the graphics and other stuff will be better

But also, this new gens, are the remasters and remakes gens, and I'm not the one that's gonna be playing the same game gen after gen. Today, we have 80% remakes/mades and 20% new games, and if I'm not interested in playing some of the 20% new, I'm not gonna jump to the PS5, yet. (Also bc I'm with this project, and with some brilliant games on PS4)

We share the same dream.

Edited by Puppeter04
  • Like 1

Hellooooooooooo, time for a weekly update!!!! ?

A productive one, with 2 platinums and some progress 

:platinum:57 - RESISTANCE 3

1Ld7be60.png

First of all, Resistance 3, what a journey! This coop experience was fantastic, after many years since I've played a game of this series

As always, I'm not going to explain too much because this is ps3 so it's not something new, but a couple things:

-Superhuman playthrough was easier than I thought, way easier (We struggled more on normal)

-Progress carries over playthroughs, great. No seriously, GREAT.

-Extras>Rewards: here you can see your progress on some trophies, GREAT again, Insomniac.

-Some tricky trophies like:

39Sd47ea4.png

Backstabber
Kill 20 enemies with melée while they are idle
: they need to be completely still, no movement, some enemies count, some not

33See616f.png

Juggler
Simultaneously burn, freeze and poison 4 separate enemies
  (this has to be done 4 times)

But it was a pretty good experience, and finally after 1 month we got this :D then, next morning we went out to have breakfast (waffle with bacon and eggs, oh god) and passed by CEX and saw an easy, fast and coop platinum in front of our eyes, so, yes, we bought Terminator Salvation for 5 bucks! 

:platinum:n 58 - TERMINATOR SALVATION 

L2e5a37.png

Nothing to say about this one, short of course, but fun, the game had some small bugs with some weapons (the thumper mostly), you fired and 1 second later the bullet came out

just like 3-4 types of enemies, 11 trophies, 9 for completing each chapter, and 2 for finish the game, and the other for finish it on hard so we started on hard but the difficulties were wrong, instead it should be extremely easy > very easy > easy :lol:

PROGRESS MADE:

L1953a9.png

I'm in the final world, 7h30 in, of course I'll finish under 15h and get the Speedster trophy, but I'm on beginner and one of the final bosses is kicking my ass!

even having changed the keyblade, it was impossible for me to beat this with the first keyblade and only at level 45 so once I get this time limited trophy, I'm gonna grind some levels in my other save, and do that again to the "Unchanging Armour" trophy. Then, finish the game on Normal, and on Proud mode. Also, I  have to get all the collectibles, and make it to lvl 100 etc, etc... I'll think about which save to use for that.

L2e514a.png

I started it this morning! A loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot to do, and many things to keep in mind, so a good guide will be my friend on this platinum journey.

But so far so good, I love it <3 

I don't think I'll make much progress the rest of the day so, thus far for this week. I'll sync and update my PSNprof like 2 times a week (Wednesdays and Sundays), PS3 takes its time. How about you guys??

Edited by Puppeter04
  • Like 3

On 12/6/2020 at 8:15 AM, Puppeter04 said:

L2e514a.png

I started it this morning! A loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot to do, and many things to keep in mind, so a good guide will be my friend on this platinum journey.

But so far so good, I love it <3 

Great game, I played through it pretty much blind and will have to play through new game + to hopefully get the rest of the stuff one day, but I had a great time with it.

• Like 1

I don't normally play JRPGs but as someone who went head first into the world of Persona 5 - it came out as my game of the generation for PS4. Hope you love it as much as I did - there is an utterly incredible guide for it on this website by Optinooby if you wanna get everything as efficiently as possible. It's a game with so many missables that if you aren't careful you can miss out on something and be forced to do a whole new game+ playthrough for something but if you don't care too much about completion % don't stress it. Have fun and let us know who your romantic pick is! 

4 hours ago, realm722 said:

I don't normally play JRPGs but as someone who went head first into the world of Persona 5 - it came out as my game of the generation for PS4. Hope you love it as much as I did - there is an utterly incredible guide for it on this website by Optinooby if you wanna get everything as efficiently as possible. It's a game with so many missables that if you aren't careful you can miss out on something and be forced to do a whole new game+ playthrough for something but if you don't care too much about completion % don't stress it. Have fun and let us know who your romantic pick is! 

I'm following that guide :D It's a great one.

My fun doesn't decrease when I'm following a guide so I'm going to get the most out of it !! 

Thank you, and yes, I'll let you guys know my romantic pick ?

Now I'm gonna take a look at your 100+ reviews, I love reading reviews.  Have a good day! 

• Like 1

WEEK 3 UPDATE  

I am going to compile the candidates of season 20-21 in a chart that will grow little by little as I start to play. In this way, you can see what I have been progressing weekly in a more visual way. Only those from the list above will be here. Let's remember that these weeks we have (yes, whoever reads my kind of diary, is included) also achieved platinum for Middle Earth SoM, TS, R3 and 100% KH.

It is for sure that more games will be added before KH’s and P5 are done, I can imagine the chart with a column that says week 28 lol, They require a certain amount of time, which is not that I don't have it right now, but I don't know how to organize it. Even having to study these months for my PhD exams in February, I am lucky that I do not need to study as much as someone else since I have a facility in memorizing and understanding, but I have to study, of course. Also dealing with work and projects that I have to have done by the beginning of next month and trying to not get sick along the way due stress or covid19. But after all I have an average of 3h a day to play.
Well that's it, I've already complained for today. BUT I LOVE WHAT I DO <3

FIRST CANDIDATES:

GAME

START

WEEK 1

WEEK 2

WEEK 3

S4cfc1c.png

13%

No idea

No idea

43 %

Sbd137c.png

0%

100% 
:platinum:

S639997.png

not

not

1%

4 %

S8396eb.png

not

S4ef378.png

not

not

not

85 %

S24cf21.png

1%

There’s always gonna be 5 games uncompleted, that why after the Ratchet plat, I add Batman. Even if I’m working just on 2/5 until I finish all the list that I posted above. Everytime I get a plat, I'm gonna post the list again with that game crossed out :D 

Oh, my main PS3 is the black one with KH and P5, but I also play on the grey one, Heavy Fire (of course, both are mine),that’s why I do the chart, even if a game does not appears on my profile cause I have not sync yet, I'll show you that I’ve been playing.

I’m gonna sync the grey one before 22nd cause is when I go back home for Christmas, so the platinum will be there, no worries. And I’m just gonna bring the black one with me.

Also, I'm thinking of doing the chart differently, just 2 colums (last week, this week). What do you think? Yeah, I'm gonna do it that way, definitely.

Oh and my gf started Batman AA in my acc thinking it was hers and now I have that game there with a shitty 1%, so that's why I'll start Batman before Killzone.

WEEK 3 UPDATE:

L9dfb19.png

We play this coop, 2 playthroughs, 1h15min each. Just some misc. things to do, collectibles (radios that you have to shoot) is semi glitched and of course, glitched on me, I have to destroy 200 more objects too, and done… pretty fast, although this is meant to be played with a move controller, we played with normal one, bc I’d be faster and cause we only own 1 move cont. ?

L1953a9.png

I beat the game, on beginner, without using continue, that means, If I die (and I did it a few times) I have to load my save, and sometimes saves are not close to each other, especially the last part of the game, you have to beat 5 bosses and the save is prior all that, AND I HAD TO DO IT TWICE (thanks god it was no more). So speedrun done, (8h30, limit was 15h), also the trophy for difficulty and not using continue. I’m gonna be honest, I cried when I finished the game, KH fans can beat my ass, but I have not finished a KH game before. Even this been my childhood game, I didn’t finish it that time. Anyways, I have to beat the game 2 and a quarter times more. Normal, Proud (diff), and one save I have in the final part to beat the game without changing equipment (that’s gonna be tough), that keyblade have 23 points for strength, and the other one I used had 33-35. But the 1st thing I'm gonna do is grind and grind and get every trophy except for the difficulty related ones. 

L2e514a.png

Slow progression, step by step, but we are going somewhere. almost done with that disgusting Kamoshida’s Palace. The only thing that scares me the most is make a mistake and have to do all the game again. (Is not going to happen, doing the game again). So paying special attention to the guide. I'm gonna focus on this game more now, taking a break from KH.

So that's a wrap for this week :D

Edited by Puppeter04
  • Like 2

WEEK 4 UPDATE - FIRST MONTH COMPLETED 

Hello guys! 

One thing to remember: the chart is specifically for the games on the list above, I can add games for the simple fact that I want to play them out of nostalgia or basically 100%s (the 2nd option happens more freq). And this week is about that :D

GAME

LAST WEEK

THIS WEEK

S4cfc1c.png

43%

55-57 % **

S639997.png

4%

4 %

S4ef378.png

85%

100%
:platinum:

First, let's talk about the chart:

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 FM: this week was about the real grind of the game. I know I said I was going to rest and focus on Persona 5 but it happened exactly the opposite ? because I managed to beat the part that I was stuck in, made it to the last save of the game, so I made another save and started the real challenge of the game! 

** Don't know if 55-57% cause I earned 2 more trophies that are not sync'ed. I wasn't going to turn on a PS just to sync two trophies

When you beat the game, you can continue from the last save, so any progress made after that point is not valid. Thats why I could start the grinding.

So, that's it. Grinding objects with low % drop, beating secret bosses, and all the gumi ship paraphernalia. Oh, and get to lvl 100, currently on level 64 or so.

Persona 5: I did not play this week, but I miss it, on Tuesday afternoon I'll play. When I arrive at my parents.

Heavy Fire SS: not much to say, quick platinum (it got a little longer than it should because of a semi-glitched trophy) so about 5h, little shooter, little rage moments. 

I don't feel like looking for my post on "Recent platinum" to copy-paste. Forgive me <3 

GAME STARTED THIS WEEK:
Ld322e8.png

85% 

This has its box on excel, means that sooner or later it would appear in the chart BUT It was a moment of nostalgia that came to me thinking about the moments when I was playing this on PC, so I started it, in addition to having a quick platinum (although there are 2 trophies that lead me down the path of bitterness). I play it offline with bots. But having a blast! 

100% COMPLETED THIS WEEK 

L98658b.png

5 min 100% for just look at cute cats? I'm in

L159922.png

What a classic! Easy, arcade? I'm in too

Also, I was thinking of changing DMC-2 for DMC because I have the HD collection but then I said: I get rid of the worst of the series first and that's it, right?

So the list is currently like this:

• KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 FM 

• RATCHET DEADLOCKED :platinum: (30 nov 2020)

•  PERSONA 5

• KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5

• HEAVY FIRE SHATTERED SPEARS :platinum: (14 dec 2020)

• KILLZONE 

• BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM

• LEGO STAR WARS the force awakens

• PAC-MAN AND THE GHOSTLY ADVENTURES

• LEGO MOVIE

• DEVIL MAY CRY 2

• JAK 2

• JAK 3

• GAME OF THRONES (season 1)

• CABELA'S AFRICAN ADVENTURE

• DRAGONS DOGMA DARK ARISEN

• MINI-NINJAS

• SPLINTER CELL CHAOS THEORY

• DUKE NUKEM FOREVER

Edited by Puppeter04

WEEK 5 UPDATE

Hello guys! How are you? It's time for an update :) Today is Monday 28th December (Hope you guys had an awesome holiday time)

This week have been kinda productive, playing KH and P5. Also, we got the platinum for CS:GO ?

LAST WEEK

THIS WEEK

S4cfc1c.png

55-57%**

66 %

S639997.png

4%

11 %

First of all, KH1.5, same as last week, grinding like crazy, but this time I take care of the secret bosses except for Sephirot, that bastard!!!!! He destroys me. I need to practice that battle, the only thing that I don't like is that if you die, you don't really die, so you loose all the objects that you have used.

Thing's left: Defeating Sephiropt, some gummi missions (so getting all the blueprints too), syntetize like 10 objects still + 3 weapons. Get the other weapons left is there's any and getting Sora to lvl 100 (currently 84 or so). That's for this playthrough.

Remember I have another save in the last save of the game to beat it without changing equipment (maybe I'll need to grind some levels bc I'm at lvl 54 or so at that save). And then, finish the game on normal and proud difficulty, long journey ahead.

Persona 5: have been the main focus this week. I'm following the PSNP guide (great one). Currently on 20 june, Madarame's Palace Part 3 or 4, don't remember (and I played a couple hours ago hahaha). I freaked out when the guide said "Make sure you have this persona... needed to make use of... Mandrake" but I'm playing on Safe, I don't need to grind exp or money, so I kinda relax some way, and I can always get that persona on Mementos or via fusion. I always play this game a little bit stressed bc the risk of making a mistake (I don't want to do a whole playthrough again, and I'm not gonna do it anyways)
EDIT: I finish that Palace too! 

I have the temptation of starting another game but NO! I need to finish one before starting another, that's my aim this 2021 starting now. I've sinned from it all my life.

mmm what else? Oh!!! this has to be said! I read a manga, My Friend Capricornio, it's about bullying and suicide, a metaphore about the Azazel Goat. It was GREAT. Now I started Dragonhead, another manga about a train accident and some weird things. And trying to focus to study but these days ain't way. 

• Like 3