This game freezes a ton

Long-Ryde

Is there any known workaround to avoid the game freezing? Sometimes I play the game and get no freezes across 30 minutes. Sometimes I play and get three game freezes within 20 minutes. I mostly encounter it when selecting my car or a track. But I recently experienced it freezing DURING a race once, which was disappointing. The freezing has gotten ridiculous towards the last sections of the story mode (since India) and as I've been playing Tournament mode. It's a mild inconvenience to my experience, but is wildly annoying to endure IMO.

3 hours ago, mareepx said:

Afraid I'm not aware of one, as I never had any issues like this with the game. Best of luck with your search though, definitely something no-one wants to deal with on a racing game.

Are you on a PS4 or PS4 Pro? I've read that it's most prominent on PS4 Pro systems

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 12/20/2021 at 10:17 AM, Gillium-001 said:

Playing offline fixed most of the stability issues for me (PS5). Just remember to manually sync your trophies once you're online again.

On 12/3/2021 at 1:53 PM, stpatty said:

PS4 Pro here. I've got through ~half of the World Tour with a few crashes, I've reached India tonight and I think I've had about 5 in half an hour. Dreadful stuff.

I am playing on a PS5 but I wasn't having issues until tonight now when I start the game up it crashes, even though a few hours ago it was fine.