Trophy Guide - Sort Of.

Mag1c1an

Right, I have completed the game 3 times, 2 x Hard, 1 x Easy. So here is a sort of Trophy Guide. Its not brilliant but it's how I got them.

Finish Him

I think you get this for killing an enemy by an execution kill. Either sneak behind and press circle or hang of ledge and fire gun then press circle when he looks over the edge.

Rookie / Agent / Super Agent

All difficulty related Trophies. These do stack so if you play Hard first you will get all three. You will probably need to play this 3 times to reach level 30 (Hero) so either play on Easy / Medium / Hard or a combination of them.

Big Bang

Just kill 200 enemies with explosions, either use the Red Fruits, Grenades, or shoot the Cyborg Backpacks. I got this after I had reached lvl 30 and had all the upgrades, I used the VR Cyborg Mission where you have to kill 15 cyborgs, and just ran around trying to shoot there backpacks. Got over 100 in 30 minutes.

Heavy Fire

Kill 500 Enemies With Heavy Shot, self explanatory, but I only had just over 250 after 3 play throughs so I used the VR Drone Mission where you have to Kill 10 Drones. I got the other 250 in about 30 minutes.

Terminator

Kill 50 Enemies by Executions. Use the Execution Sneak and Hang as much as you can through your normal play through's. If you are still short, you can farm the VR Sneak Challenge to get the Rest.

Hero

Conrad To Reach Level 30. You will probably need to play 3 times to reach this level. I was level 35 after 3 play through's, and with all the VR Missions Completed.

Galactic Explorer

You have to have 100% World Exploration. Use Select to bring up the map. For 100% Level Exploration every square has to be Bright Blue. Just before you finish the level check, and try to back track, if you can't, restart the level. This has to be done in one play through. I didn't realise all this until my 3rd play through.

Fight Club

Kill 50 Enemies with Melee Attack. This is best done on an Easy Play through.
Shoot a Drone once or twice then finish them with your melee attack (Circle, I think). Use the Glasses to check there Health.

Master Of Virtuality

Complete All The VR Challenges. Self Explanatory, but probably left until the end, when you have reached level 30, and have all your extra upgrades.

Maximum Overdrive

Obtain the Max Level for Every Upgrade. I didn't notice how or why these upgrades are scattered across the levels, but I had to play three times, and I was lucky enough that I got all the upgrades, some appeared in the VR Challenges as well as the normal levels. Just try and use your glasses lots, and search all of the levels on every play through.

I hope this helps some people out in getting 100% on this brilliant PSN title.applause.gifhappydance.gifcool.gif

• Like 3

Thank you very much for the detailed trophy guide. I am going to play this game, but I just wonder how long it took you to finish it. I mean, how many hours did you spent for one play through? I am going to be very busy from next week and if it takes a lot of time, I think I will wait till end of this month.

I think it was about 4-5 hours per play through depending on the amount of times you restart.  It gets quicker on each subsequent play through though, as you know where most of the stuff is and what the levels are like.  It probably took me ages as I struggled with the World Exploration until I realised what I was doing on my 3rd play through.

• 1 month later...

OK, I got most done in my second play through including Rank 3 and 100% world explorer. But one thing hunts me. The Maximum overdrive. I had a few missing which I picked up on my third play through. All but 1 stimpack. Since then, in the last few days.

I have done another 3 playthrough on easy, medium, and hard difficulty and just cant seems to find it. It is not marked with an ex and I have done 100% world explorations again. Does anyone have an idea where they find some of theirs so I can try to eliminate where it might be? too my memory, below is what I remember, which hopefully comes in handy to others too.

But need help with elimination on where that little bugger can be as i am really tired of this game now.

Stimpack 7/8.
1. I take all 3 collectibles in the VR area (including stim pack after stealth challenge)
2. Work: 90 sec generator room
3. Earth at the airport near the lift (right side).
4. I have taken the one on the Earth chapter when dropping down after second car you jump on, under one of the purple collectibles.
5. Alien planet (near the professor)
6. I have taken the one at the final boss (2nd right platform)
7. (not sure where I got this stimpack)
8. Still missing

So I've made a list of all power ups since I missed one goddamn stimpack on my first "3 times in a row"-walkthrough as well (I don't remember which one I've missed and I have no idea if it can be found on 4th and so on walkthroughs (personally I found nothing on my 4th one) if you continue the game so I just started anew). While most of it could be found by yourself with no real effort, some could be easily missed if you're not wearing your glasses at the time with map being kinda glitchy and somewhat unreliable. So here goes. Number in the end is the number of the walkthrough the item will appear at. I'm not giving the specific places to look at while searching for these so the rest you'd figure by yourself (or you can ask while I still remember the exact places).

Gun
1. Death Tower. Level 03 (1st)
2. Homeworld. Low (1st)
3. Titan Jungle (2nd)
4. Death Tower. Level 04 (2nd)
5. Earth. Paradise Club (2nd)
6. Titan Jungle (3rd)
7. Death Tower. Level 02 (3rd)
8. Earth. Paradise Club (3rd)

Heavy Shot
1. Earth. Space Port (1st)
2. Titan Jungle (2nd)
3. Death Tower. Level 07 (2nd)
4. Earth. Paradise Club (2nd)
5. Titan Jungle (3rd)
6. VR. Sneak Tutorial (3rd)
7. Death Tower. Level 06 (3rd)
8. Earth. Prison (3rd)

Glasses
1. Earth. Space Port (1st)
2. Titan Jungle (2nd)
3. New Washington. Africa Sector. Restricted Area 2 (2nd)
4. Death Tower. Level 01 (2nd)
5. Earth. Prison (2nd)
6. Titan Jungle (3rd)
7. Death Tower. Level 08 (3rd)
8. Earth. Paradise Club (3rd)

Force-Field
1. Earth. Paradise Club (1st)
2. New Washington. Asia Sector (2nd)
3. VR. (2nd)
4. Earth. Space Port. Rooftops (2nd)
5. Homeworld. Mid (2nd)
6. New Washington. Europa Sector. Restricted Area 3 (3rd)
7. Earth. Space Port. Rooftops (3rd)
8. Homeworld. Mid (3rd)

Grenades
1. Death Tower. Level 05 (1st)
2. Homeworld. High (1st)
3. New Washington. America Sector (2nd)
4. Earth. Space Port. Rooftops (2nd)
5. Homeworld. High (2nd)
6. New Washington. Asia Sector (3rd)
7. Earth. Space Port (3rd)
8. Homeworld. Mid (3rd)

Stimpack
1. VR. Stealth Challenge (1st)
2. Earth. Space Port. Rooftops (1st)
3. Homeworld. Mid (1st)
4. New Washington. Generator (2nd)
5. Homeworld. Mid (2nd)
6. New Washington. Generator (3rd)
7. Earth. Space Port (3rd)
8. Homeworld. Low (3rd)

Edited by VegaMan-X4
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Tardis after 8 playthroughs I have up for now. Had all after 2 playthrough except a few. On the third I had all except one stimpack. Not seen it ever again, that included deleting all game data after play-through 5; doing 3 more - one on each difficulty thoroughly going through the 100% again.

Happy to hear how it goes for you as well

Tardis - I will check when I'm

Back in a few days, but someone, who has the same issue, used my guide above on .org as a reference and that person and another both found their final stimpack in the 90 sec new Washington generator mission.

I know I specifically looked for it there every time, in particular to the far right area after the lift. But it seems to be two locations in the end. If you want to check that part a few times and see if you find it I will do the same.

• Like 1

I think I have the 2 stimpack at the generator (the 1st time it's at the end past the generator, and the 2nd time its after the jump past the electrified panels).
I still miss it!  Maybe it's glitched and it's not showed on the map... Did you find them all? If somebody did could tell me the location to search? 
That would be much appreciated :)

I'll list my stimpack finding:

1 - VR Training (stalth course) (1st play)
2 - Spaceport (rooftops) (1st play)
3 - Generator (at the end past the console) (2nd play)
4 - Alien World (in the mid section where there is the key cube) (2nd play)
5 - Generator (after the electrified panels past the elevator) (3rd play)
6 - Spaceport (right before the 2 cyber policeman) (3rd play)
7 - Alien world (in the Ultra mind room) (3rd play)
8- ?????

Edited by TARDIS1977

Finally found it :) thanks to Vegaman's great help :)

It's on the alien world (no matter the playthrough, I found it on my 5th run) just after hitting the switch for calling the elevator (while going to destroy the first mini brain), go up and then left and you'll reach an
area where is a morph, kill it and move your camera in the upper left corner, throw the teleporter on a small edge and collect the stimpack :)
Hope to help other players ;)

Edited by TARDIS1977
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

One thing about the Galactic Explorer trophy, which I found over at trueachievements, because I was worried about this:

"One more thing:
There is one room in chapter 2 which is marked on the map but I do not think it is possible to enter: It is a room in the reactor mission (it is timed with 1:30). The room is above the goal of the mission (the reactor). You do not need this room for 100%! In this area make sure to visit the rooms to the left and to the right of the reactor, though."

Basically in the area called "NEW WASHINGTON - GENERATOR", just can't enter the room above where you're supposed to go. You can see the space on the map, but there's just no way to get there. :S 

And here's a gltich to skip the last boss:

You can be even more efficient about it too I think, didn't test though. Once you get into the boss room, don't walk forward, because this will activate a cutscene that closes the door behind you. Just throw the teleporter to the other side and skip it. That way, when you get back, you can skip that door, but remember to teleport past that point where they close the door. Be quick though, very little time to get back.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

I am going to say that the Stimpack upgrade within the Stealth Challenge in the VR missions is unobtainable for me at least since that challenge appears to be bugged.  When I execute the first Mutant by punching him, he doesn't die and just lands on the floor and I can seem to keep punching him and it does the prompt to execute again and it resets and says I have been seen.

• 1 year later...
On 7/27/2017 at 10:54 PM, MMDE said:

One thing about the Galactic Explorer trophy, which I found over at trueachievements, because I was worried about this:

Basically in the area called "NEW WASHINGTON - GENERATOR", just can't enter the room above where you're supposed to go. You can see the space on the map, but there's just no way to get there. :S 

Aside from the blank map spot, this trophy should be considered Missable since you can clear the game as many times as you want, if you don't cover all the rooms in the Generator map in under 90 seconds you will never get that trophy.  My first time I didn't get it either yesterday, yet I've been checking near end of each chapter to make sure I'm at 100% Level Map before moving on.  I wasn't on Level 2 so I checked and sure enough the rooms on the far left and the far right I didn't run to, I hit Restart the Chapter.

***  *** Which is what I recommend everyone doing, if you missed an upgrade, or didn't get full map completion in your first playthrough, checking at the end or near end of each chapter hit CHAPTER RESET.  What's great is that you won't lose Kills, types of Kills, your level, your weapon upgrades, you don't really lose anything at all.  *** ***

On 8/27/2020 at 2:07 PM, alexandra-jane09 said:

I am going to say that the Stimpack upgrade within the Stealth Challenge in the VR missions is unobtainable for me at least since that challenge appears to be bugged.  When I execute the first Mutant by punching him, he doesn't die and just lands on the floor and I can seem to keep punching him and it does the prompt to execute again and it resets and says I have been seen.

This isn't unobtainable.  That error happened to me once in the Death Tower, the enemy was actually lying on the ground and I'm like just die!  Yet it wouldn't let me shoot or punch him, so I jumped on the other side of him and it says "O for Execute move" upon doing so, my guy starts attacking thin air with the execution and the enemy blows up.

I thought I would not pass the Stealth Challenge after trying it once, and then I beat it on my 3rd try.  Let the guard pass drop down behind, execute him.  The only tricky one is just making sure on the 3rd floor that you execute the right side guard first, and then try not to be seen when you go jump over to the left to get the other one.  Check your R3 camera to make sure.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...