Trophy thoughts thread.

The heart and head trophy can really go suck an egg, it is such a horrible way to play, but atleast this time the game tells you, you have only done head in all availble situations, but still this is such a bad way to,play this kind of game that they make the choice for us not to pick the heart action, eventhough I really want to do that

4 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Can anyone confirm we can platinum this without curator cut as i was meant to get a code but didn't get one with my game so hopefully someone knows?

In case you pre-orderd your game at amazon then you'll get the code from an amazon notification.

Your account - message center.

There you'll find the notification with the code. 

Just struggled with the same problem and looked for it for over an hour. Hope this'll help.

Yet another miserable trophy list. The 'head and heart' stuff is pretentious garbage, and it's looking like you might need online co-op to get a couple of the relationship trophies (who thought this was a good idea?!), so this is a huge waste of the player's time, just like Man of Medan, only the game is actually not as good this time...

• Like 1

Like Medan, people are divided on the game (and its trophy list). I personally enjoyed it (as I did Medan) and it's quite fun in co-op (as Medan was as well). The trophy list definitely has differences from Medan and not just the lack of a shared story completion trophy.

Spoiler

Personally I have no issues with the horror elements not being real in either of these games (not like they're real anyways, since it is a video game series after all :P), that does not automatically ruin a game for me (as it has not ruined movies that have done the same thing...). I was more disappointed in Until Dawn not being the slasher it was initially advertised as, but that game turned out to be better than it ever could have been as a pure slasher game.

Looking forward to the next one, but I also hope they'd get rid of the "Head only" and "Heart only" runs next time (they did improve some complained about features of Medan after all) or at the very least make those icons more prominent.

Currently I'd rank the games like this (skipping Rush of Blood and Bravo Team): Until Dawn > Little Hope > Man of Medan > The Inpatient > Hidden Agenda

So for the collectibles, I'm still missing 3 but I know where to find them so I can say for sure (like 100% sure) that you DON'T need to play online coop or curators cut. Not even once. You can play the whole thing all by yourself, even though I really like this kind of coop, enjoyed it with MOM as well, but in case you don't have anybody to play it with you or just don't like that kind of thing, don't worry you can play it all by yourself. 

Still struggling with the Odd pair trophy though. Probably a lot easier with someone else, but like all pair trophies by MOM still doable by yourself.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, milk-aholic said:

So for the collectibles, I'm still missing 3 but I know where to find them so I can say for sure (like 100% sure) that you DON'T need to play online coop or curators cut. Not even once. You can play the whole thing all by yourself, even though I really like this kind of coop, enjoyed it with MOM as well, but in case you don't have anybody to play it with you or just don't like that kind of thing, don't worry you can play it all by yourself. 

Still struggling with the Odd pair trophy though. Probably a lot easier with someone else, but like all pair trophies by MOM still doable by yourself.

Thanks for the info. It's good they show you if you messed up with your choices somewhere and collectibles not being restricted to co-op is a big plus. Keep going!