Trophy thoughts thread.

6 minutes ago, inflict54 said:

I was hoping they would remove those 2 trophies with only heart and only head desicions, its kind of stupid way to play the game, imho. Other than that i felt ok with trophies. 

Also its nice If they removed necessarity of online play. 

Yea i dont like it when games force you to play a certain way to get trophies and it feels especially annoying and stupid with games like this that are about you making your own choices.

I guess you could play the game the first time without trying to get any trophies but i want to get as many trophies as possible the first time i play a game so i dont need to replay it too many times from beginning to end.

Its the best when you can get all the trophies on the first playhtrough.

Im happy there does not seem to be any online trophies atlest.

I hope somebody will make a trophy guide for the game very soon so we can know how to get all the trophies.

Edited by CyberLance
  • Like 1

The lack of online trophies does not necessarily mean that you won't have to play online!

They included trophies for all collectibles again. The last game had collectibles that were exclusive to online mode and the "director's cut" or something like that.

And the special cut was a preorder time-exclusive feature leaving the online mode as the only way for those who didn't preorder the game to get 100%.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, proud2bNs said:

The lack of online trophies does not necessarily mean that you won't have to play online!

They included trophies for all collectibles again. The last game had collectibles that were exclusive to online mode and the "director's cut" or something like that.

And the special cut was a preorder time-exclusive feature leaving the online mode as the only way for those who didn't preorder the game to get 100%.

I forgot about that stuff.

I hope there are no trophies or collectibles that you can only get online or while playing the Curator mode like in Man Of Medan but i guess its likely it will be the same yea.

Edited by CyberLance

1 minute ago, CyberLance said:

I forgot about that stuff.

I hope there are no trophies or collectibles that you can only get online or while playing the Curator mode like in Man Of Medan but i guess its likely it will be the same yea.

"Curator's mode" it is. Thanks for reminding me of the correct name :=)

I think it's quite likely that not all collectibles will be available only through the theatrical cut. Interestingly they removed the share play trophy, but it will still be a good way to get the rest of the collectibles without TC. List seems interesting: no only men/women survived, one trophy for saving each character and the two trophies for Andrew and Taylor that seem to tell us more about the story. Wonder what it means.

I'm super excited for this, it's my most anticipated game of this year. I won't mind more playthroughs, I think I played Man of Medan from start to finish maybe ten times.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Kesme63 said:

I think it's quite likely that not all collectibles will be available only through the theatrical cut. Interestingly they removed the share play trophy, but it will still be a good way to get the rest of the collectibles without TC. List seems interesting: no only men/women survived, one trophy for saving each character and the two trophies for Andrew and Taylor that seem to tell us more about the story. Wonder what it means.

I'm super excited for this, it's my most anticipated game of this year. I won't mind more playthroughs, I think I played Man of Medan from start to finish maybe ten times.

Right there with you! Can't wait for this

• Like 3

I bet that one of the maximum relationship trophies would be more easy to obtain online, just like Man of Medan. You would have to have serious luck to unlock that (the two brothers relationship) as it requires the CPU to pick the exact response.

I hope that they made the heart/head icons much more clearer. Sometimes I had to get close to the screen to see what kind of symbol it is. Really close.

Also I hope the curator walking through the halls at the start can be bloody skipped. I’m sick of that beady eyes bastard taking his time to reach the end on several playthroughs.

Its now downloaded to the PS4, and I can’t wait to play it. I will be playing it blind and pick the choices of my choice. For those who can’t wait, I would suggest booting up the PS4 as there’s another update (2.3gb) already.

Edited by KHDelBoy

It may have been mentioned elsewhere - but it looks like it is going down the route of the 'get the Curator's Cut mode exclusively if you pre-order' again. If I remember rightly, it was a special mode to the Man of Medan pre-order which helped you bypass some of the collectibles/choices you would normally have to get in co-op. But it was exclusive for folks who pre-ordered. It eventually got released to everyone a few months later. I wonder if it will be done the same way for Little Hope ?

So much for talking my friends into buying if there is no need. Looks like you can do this entire trophy list playing solo. Will probably just pick the hearts or heads decision first and use that as my blind playthrough. Usually that unlocks quite a few trophies as well such as maxing out people's traits and what-not. 

I also wonder if Khemmis's "A Conversation with Death" will still be the intro music. Man of Medan turned me onto Khemmis and I've bought every last one of their CD's. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, trojbrown40 said:

So much for talking my friends into buying if there is no need. Looks like you can do this entire trophy list playing solo. Will probably just pick the hearts or heads decision first and use that as my blind playthrough. Usually that unlocks quite a few trophies as well such as maxing out people's traits and what-not. 

I also wonder if Khemmis's "A Conversation with Death" will still be the intro music. Man of Medan turned me onto Khemmis and I've bought every last one of their CD's. 

Some collectibles could be tied to co-op though.