Leviathan to be Vaulted. (2 Trophies to Become Temporarily Unobtainable)

Deathon6

Bungie is Vaulting content in Destiny 2 which includes Leviathan. This activity is required for the trophies "Belly Of The Beast" and "The Prestige". If you don't currently have these trophies I suggest you get it now or you will have to wait until they bring Leviathan back. 

When will these trophies become unobtainable? 

You have until Tuesday November 10 2020 (6 days from today) to get these trophies. 

Which Trophies will become temporarily unobtainable? 

• Belly Of The Beast
  • The Prestige

Are these a trophies required for Platinum?

Yes

The Good News

Even though Leviathan is being vaulted which will make the associated trophies and platinum unobtainable. It is not something permanent. Vaulting is basically when they take content out of the game to make room for new content. The old content such as Leviathan is put into a vault and has the chance of making a return to game next year. This chance is not guaranteed but every year there is the chance it may come back. 

Sources      

https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/49167 (Explains Vaulting)

https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/49189 (8th bullet down mentions Leviathan being Vaulted). 

Edited by Deathon6

1 hour ago, KingGuy420 said:

There's a good chance they'll just change the trophy requirements. They've done it in the past.

Yep - I said pretty much the exact same thing here.

It took them a little while to update the trophies (i.e. it didn't happen at the time that they removed Trials of the Nine for example) & a little longer than some would have liked, but they did update it so that it became obtainable another way.

Best guess - They'll just remove the leviathan references & make those two trophies obtainable in any of the raids that remain.

15 minutes ago, Forrest_01 said:

They'll just remove the leviathan references & make those two trophies obtainable in any of the raids that remain.

I actually think they'll either change them to something completely different, seeing as no raids are base game / f2p and Sony has rules against needing paid dlc for a platinum. Or they'll wait for Vault of Glass to drop and use that. Hopefully not the latter though since that's still months away lol.

Edited by KingGuy420
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Amalrik69 said:

What do you mean ? Can you instantly get all three classes at maximum talents right after starting a new character ?

Yes, well you get the trophy for level 20 class right after starting the campaing with a new class

Edited by akdkiller

4 minutes ago, akdkiller said:

Yes, well you get the trophy for level 20 class right after starting the campaing with a new class

Nice ! I only made one single character when the game released. I will get the two other for free ! Now, I just have to find a group to carry me through the raid ?

23 hours ago, KingGuy420 said:

I actually think they'll either change them to something completely different, seeing as no raids are base game / f2p and Sony has rules against needing paid dlc for a platinum. Or they'll wait for Vault of Glass to drop and use that. Hopefully not the latter though since that's still months away lol.

The 'Lest Ye Be Judged' trophy was unobtainable for months, as they removed the Trials of the Nine with zero warning or fanfare & didn't think about what that meant for people trying for the platinum (or didn't care?) - They sorted it eventually (by making it a laughable task to visit Xur), but they definitely don't class trophies as a priority.

51 minutes ago, Forrest_01 said:

The 'Lest Ye Be Judged' trophy was unobtainable for months, as they removed the Trials of the Nine with zero warning or fanfare & didn't think about what that meant for people trying for the platinum (or didn't care?) - They sorted it eventually (by making it a laughable task to visit Xur), but they definitely don't class trophies as a priority.

Definitely not, but I doubt they'll launch the ps5 version of the game with an unobtainable platinum right off the shelf day 1. They might not care about trophies but Sony sure does lol.

On 4.11.2020 at 0:27 PM, scemopagliaccioh said:

Honestly, I just hope they give us these trophies automatically  like the classes.

Yeah, and also hope they give us all the other trophies too so we don't have to play the game at all.

For real though, the only reason those trophies unlock is because you have actually unlocked the trophy requirements when you start a new character.

9 hours ago, Fugl7 said:

Yeah, and also hope they give us all the other trophies too so we don't have to play the game at all.

For real though, the only reason those trophies unlock is because you have actually unlocked the trophy requirements when you start a new character.

Which is really not that hard to do, if you change the trophy requirements,  it's not the first time they made these trophies unobtainable, so might as well brush off this nuisance once and for all with PS5 on the horizon.

This is how to easily get the leviathan trophies!!! 

Step 1. 

Don't play with console players they're trophy hunters not Destiny weirdos farming exotics for no reason. 

Step 2.

Get a pc (steal or buy the choice is yours) 

Step 3.

Join the official discord server for Destiny 2

Step 4.

Find hardcorepc players that are really good.

Step 5.

Lie to them that your good but don't remeber the raid as you did it a while back 

Step 6.

Make sure atleast 4 of them are very good so that they can easily carry the rest. 

Note:This is for the prestige difficulty as the normal raid can be done very easily even with some bad players. This works very well only took 15 mins to do the normal leviathan and  the time depends how long you'll wait or how many times you will fail in prestige so just come prepared and know what to do or follow the rest. It can take only 30 mins or less, mine took like 2 hours because we were looking for doors everywhere and we failed alot because of some people in the team especially in the gauntlet and the boss fight. 

• Like 1