Pokemon X & Y General Discussion and Trading Thread

Parker

Just beat the 7th gym as well as the Team Flare hideout and caught the legendary Pokemon in Y version. I'm still really, really liking this game and the flying type move that the legendary knows (I don't know the name of it) looks absolutely awesome in battle. Hopefully I'll beat the Elite 4 sometime today. 

Parker

Is there a battle box?  If so, how do I use it? There's no battle box option when I open the PC.

It should be to the left of Box 1 in the PC. Where did you train to get your greninja to 100?

Friend Code: 3196-3698-2125 trying to get different friend safaris. 

It should be to the left of Box 1 in the PC. Where did you train to get your greninja to 100?

Friend Code: 3196-3698-2125 trying to get different friend safaris. 

i think you'll get better results for friend codes here: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/8059-nintendo-friend-code-thread/

I'll add you later

Anyone have any luck using the Masuda Method or using the pokeradar to find shiny pokemon? Currently have 2 boxs of sneasels and roselias and no luck.

I tried pokeradar but it doesn't really work for me since i can't find the same poke everytime

however i tried chain fishing and I was able to find and catch a Shiny Poliwhirl. Took me around an hour but its pretty easy as long as you stay vigilent while fishing.

You will also need a poke with Suction Cups in your 1st party spot (preferably holding a smoke ball) as that ensures you will always find a poke when fishing ( also can't move from the spot to keep the chain going

So I would like to trade fc with most people lol.  I need a Riolu friend safari and a few others either message me with your FC mine is 2621-3137-4989

"i think you'll get better results for friend codes here: http://psnprofiles.c...nd-code-thread/ "

I don't have a riolu safari, i think mine is dragon, but i added you anyway

I have finally obtained my shiny charmander :awesome:

and with it I have also have the luxury of owning over 260 charmanders....

So if anyone needs a charmander then you know who to come to ( I'll accept anything really...).

They are all Jolly nature with Blaze or Solar Power as abilites and they all know Outrage and Dragon Dance

Edited by Absolute Brawl3r
  • Like 1

I have finally obtained my shiny charmander :awesome:

and with it I have also have the luxury of owning over 260 charmanders....

So if anyone needs a charmander then you know who to come to ( I'll accept anything really...).

They are all Jolly nature with Blaze or Solar Power as abilites and they all know Outrage and Dragon Dance

Good work, man! What did you do; Masuda method or just regular breeding?