D23 Expo Japan 2013 Trailer

HeySumbode

I NEED THIS GAME NOW! Seriously, no other video game series makes me fangirl as much as Kingdom Hearts, it's totally ridiculous. The graphics in this new trailer look gorgeous and the pirate ship and the magical train will be fun to use I hope. Square Enix, please release this in 2015. Don't make us wait until 2016 or even longer.

• Like 1

Don't expect an english release of Kingdom Hearts III til Q2 2017 - SQUAREs' track record over the last 15 years has become extremely predictable. It will take 'atleast' 3 years after the release of the PS4, before this game roundsout it's final stages of development. Then, keep in mind that it usually takes SQUARE several months [AFTER a game is released in Japan] to even get around to recording & translating the english version. 

Kingdom Hearts, happens to be a series that SQUARE ENIX is 'particularly' famous for wasting the most time before porting to the US & the UK (generally 8 months - 1 year!). Historically, they wait til a [ultimately, Japanese-exclusive] Final Mix version is announced in Japan before starting the process of porting the original [non-Final Mix] version!

This means, Kingdom Hearts III will most likely release Late Fall/Winter 2016 in japan, & Late Summer/Fall 2017 internationally (around the same time Kingdom Hearts III: Final Mix in JP).

While everything you're saying here sounds absolutely plausible, I'm really hoping that you're wrong T_T

Nice! Did anyone recognize that second world (the one with the spinning ship)? Hopefully there will be other Titan fights. If I'm not mistaken there was a fire/lava, wind and cyclops titan that haven't been introduced in the Kingdom Hearts universe.

Edited by Dragon-Archon